JD Williams

Former Buffalo Bill JD Williams got promoted to D coordinator at UNLV. I know it's not that big a deal just thought I would share. I am a season ticket holder and hope he can bring something to the table. That team is hard to watch.

http://m.lvrj.com/lvreview/db_278499/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=87pk0K4a

Edited by billsfaninvgs

You did? That guy was toast. He was by far the weakest link on our defense. What was there to like?

Back then I wasn't jaded by a decade of disastrous first round picks so I was able to get passed the fact that he didn't live up to his draft spot. :D

Former Buffalo Bill JD Williams got promoted to D coordinator at UNLV. I know it's not that big a deal just thought I would share. I am a season ticket holder and hope he can bring something to the table. That team is hard to watch.

http://m.lvrj.com/lvreview/db_278499/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=87pk0K4a

Thanks for posting this. With all the bad news about former NFLers, my assumption is that guys like JD are crippled, broke and homeless. Good to know he's got a good career going.

Thanks for posting this. With all the bad news about former NFLers, my assumption is that guys like JD are crippled, broke and homeless. Good to know he's got a good career going.

No problem.... I knew he was on the staff but when this came out the other day I didn't realize it was him that got promoted. I read the article this morning and thought I would share.

You did? That guy was toast. He was by far the weakest link on our defense. What was there to like?

Agreed. I always see that replay in the Superbowl against the Cowboys where JD gets burned for a TD (?Alvin Harper or Michael Irvin) followed by Bruce Smith putting his hands on his hips in utter disbelief. Hope he a better defensive coordinator than cornerback because as a 1st round pick he sucked.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful