Something was proven to me about the Pats via Super Bowl

I think the Bills are going to get a wildcard this year. They will have to pretty much make no progress this offseason to not contend for a wildcard spot. Health, of course, will be an issue for this team, but they have a veteran team and even if they don't have a great QB they should have a good chance to get to 10 wins in possibly a transition year for the Phins and Jets.

I cannot begin to tell you how much that I hope that you are right about the Bills reaching the playoffs this year. Where I do respectfully disagree is at the lb position. I just cannot see how a team can enter into a season with only 1 credible LB on the entire roster and make the playoffs. Not to say it isn't possible mind you, but it's tough for me to visualize. I am also not seeing a credible pass rush with Kelsay at DE, and actually have higher hopes for Carrington, even in a 4/3.

Btw, if we lose SJ at wr, do you think that anybody on the roster can fill his shoes? It seems to me that our wrs do get open more than they used to. My point is that imo we might need a monster draft in order to take it to the next level.

Btw, do you consider this a good, bad, or mediocre draft? Please compare it to 2005 if you will.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are what your record says you are - even when it comes to the Super Bowl. They should have lost to the Rams (Belicheck badly outcoached Martz) and could have lost to the Panthers. So if the breaks hadn't gone their way, they could have been 0-5 or 1-4 in the Super Bowl. But they went 3-2. You are what your record says you are.

Sorry but this is silly.

Let's say a team was caught cheating… they somehow intercepted the radio signals of the play calls transmitted to the QB and were able to use that information effectively.

Let's say that team went undefeated that year as a result.

According to you, "you are what your record says you are?"

That's the whole point of cheating… it introduces the possibility that YOU ARE NOT what your record says you are.