mid level Free Agents

Wes Welker is a "mid-level" free agent? Four years of 100+ catches, four years of 1,000 yards, four Pro Bowls, best slot receiver in the game. That Wes Welker? Can you please name your "top tier" free agent wide recievers?

That's funny. When I read the OP, I didnt even notice it. But for sure that's not a mid-level guy.

I zoomed past his name only because there's not a chance in hell he's leaving NE, and even if he did, he'd be smartly looking for a very accurate qb who could use him right.

Wes Welker is a "mid-level" free agent? Four years of 100+ catches, four years of 1,000 yards, four Pro Bowls, best slot receiver in the game. That Wes Welker? Can you please name your "top tier" free agent wide recievers?

I was kinda thinking same thing when he named PAUL SOLAI as mid level :wallbash:

I would like to see the Bills go after Pierre Garcon, he had 70 catches 946yds 6tds without a good QB last yr. He would come at a reasonable price about 4mil per season. Also gives us that pure outside speed.

At TE i would sign Martellus Bennett, 6-5, 268lb runs 4.7 forty. He`s been stuck behind Jason Witten his whole career. Bennett is a good blocker that can get open down the seems and can use his size in the redzone along with Chandler. This would be the best pair of TE`s on the Bills since the MEtz and Mckeller era.

AT OT We really need to sign back The Meat Bell. We have paid our dues with this Kid developing him over the yrs. Now it`s time to reap the benefits. The Bills need to put an Injury clause in his deal. But When Bell is healthy he grades out as one of the better LT`s in the NFL. He is still very young and has way more upside if he continues to add power to his frame.

Defense, This is where we should spend some big money. I`m looking at 3 players that will instantly upgrade our defense

#1 sign Cliff Avril he would be a huge upgrade and he would fit in perfectly with the Dareus and Williams and the player we need to draft Whitney Mercilus. With this 4 man front the Bills will definitely have a strong pass rush.

#2 sign Ahmad Brooks Strong Side OLB this guy is a tenacious player that is equally as good in all phases of the Defense. He can set the edge stop the run and he can blitz from anywhere.

#3 Any one of these CB`s will give us an upgrade in the secondary, Carlos Rodgers, Tracy Porter, Brent Grimes, Brandon Carr.

This plan is very reasonable when it comes to the Money and i think it makes us instant contenders in the AFC.. The AFC is ripe for the taking as plenty of the pwerhouse teams are on there way down, Pittsburgh is getting Old, Baltimore Old, Indy is finished.