We need playmakers and a QB

I am so tired of our lack of playmakers. I would love us to get someone like Kendall Wright from Baylor. or even a Dwayne Allen from Clemson. Can we not draft anymore Torrell Troup's early on in the draft. We need guys that can score points. Hell guys like T.Y. Hilton from FIU can probably be had in round 3 or an AGRESSIVE not passive cb would be nice. Brandon Boykin from Georgia looks like he loves to play football. I want to get excited about this team so Buddy please get some guys who want to win not just get a paycheck !!

I am so tired of our lack of playmakers. I would love us to get someone like Kendall Wright from Baylor. or even a Dwayne Allen from Clemson. Can we not draft anymore Torrell Troup's early on in the draft. We need guys that can score points. Hell guys like T.Y. Hilton from FIU can probably be had in round 3 or an AGRESSIVE not passive cb would be nice. Brandon Boykin from Georgia looks like he loves to play football. I want to get excited about this team so Buddy please get some guys who want to win not just get a paycheck !!

When the Bills upgraded to Fitzpatrick from Trent Edwards, all of a sudden a lot of players started to look better. Now, upgrade to a top QB and watch non-playmakers become playmakers. The Bills aren't bereft of skill players, they just don't have a QB who can consistently throw passes that get receivers open or in position to make plays after the catch. Nor do they have the other type.......a QB who extends plays long enough to get receivers open downfield for big plays and throws well on the run.

This may be a make or break year for Nix. Depending what they do with the Bills own free agents, free agency, and the draft will be huge. The fans are restless and should be. I may be alone on this but building a team that could go 10-6 and back in a wild card game is not what I want. I'll wait an extra year for a team that will contend for a title. The quarterback situation here is very shaky. I don't think this current team as built and going forward is capable of a deep play off run. Management saying Fitz is their guy, a second stringer who by design sucks so bad he could never push Fitz for his job is short sighted management. We will know just how serious management is to produce a AFCE contending team. I want to believe they will go all out this off season. I'll believe it when i see it. Lately though Nix seems to be content with filling holes with just a body.

When the Bills upgraded to Fitzpatrick from Trent Edwards, all of a sudden a lot of players started to look better. Now, upgrade to a top QB and watch non-playmakers become playmakers. The Bills aren't bereft of skill players, they just don't have a QB who can consistently throw passes that get receivers open or in position to make plays after the catch. Nor do they have the other type.......a QB who extends plays long enough to get receivers open downfield for big plays and throws well on the run.

Don't disagree at all. But if Buddy is too stubborn to take a chance on a Ryan Tannehill or moving up to get Robert Griffin then we need to draft MORE playmakers. Just tired of liinebackers/de's/safeties rather than great athletes that can score. But I agree that Fitzpatrick is definetly not the answer as many of my other posts have indicated. He is a turnover machine and very inaccurate. But this was a just a post on the upcoming draft.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY