Here is next weeks schedule

Frez

Odds are, we'll know one way or the other before the Denver game starts.  I don't have much faith in Indy beating them.

179597[/snapback]

If I were coach of the Indianapolis Colts I would tank the game against the Broncos to keep the Bills out of the playoffs.

Peyton got his record and they have no rest since they play against a wild card team. I hate to say it, but we need the Rams to beat NYJ.

If I were coach of the Indianapolis Colts I would tank the game against the Broncos to keep the Bills out of the playoffs.

Peyton got his record and they have no rest since they play against a wild card team.  I hate to say it, but we  need the Rams to beat NYJ.

179660[/snapback]

Dungy would NEVER tank a game, NEVER.

Guy's got WAY too much heart and fire for that.

Peyton got his record and they have no rest since they play against a wild card team.  I hate to say it, but we  need the Rams to beat NYJ.

179660[/snapback]

But, think about it this way... if the Jets lose, we are in, but the Indy would want to win as well to give us the 5 seed, so they wouldn't have to play us...