any pro spring leagues?

rjg1993

Does anyone know of any football to watch after the Super Bowl? The Arena Football League starts in March, and the CFL (given no other options, I might actually watch it) starts in June. The UFL was supposed to move to the spring, but I can't find anything on the schedule.

This is the first football-less saturday and I'm going crazy. I don't know what I'll do once Sunday football is gone

Does anyone know of any football to watch after the Super Bowl? The Arena Football League starts in March, and the CFL (given no other options, I might actually watch it) starts in June. The UFL was supposed to move to the spring, but I can't find anything on the schedule.

This is the first football-less saturday and I'm going crazy. I don't know what I'll do once Sunday football is gone

You could watch some lfl hightlites.

balls. well even if games aren't televised, firstrow.tv is pretty good site for watching games. so I'm just looking for any football league, no matter how small. and football's the only sport I watch really. I might force myself to watch some hockey <_< oh well, thanks anyways for posting

After an hour of research, i finally found some spring leagues:

Professional Indoor Football League; opening weekend is 3/10

Lone Star Football League; 3/31

Continental Indoor Football League; 3/10

if anyone cares...

I think you might be alone on the continental indoor football league.

I really miss NFL Europe. The NFL needs a spring league. If the Bills had a spring JV squad, wouldn't you watch them? I can't believe the NFL can't make money with spring ball.

PTR

I definitely agree. Rumor has it that the NFL is looking to set up a D league for the spring. It was rumored that they might buy the UFL and just use that. I bet that a good 25% of fans would watch it. It would be pretty much like the second half of a preseason game and those still get a lot of viewers. But the NFL never really makes too much sense IMO