Forget The Election. Can we Just Impeach This Idiot?

Dante

Start a new thread for this ok? I know those ladies can be controversial and even annoying and at times probably too harsh, but consider their loss. I don't think they're trying to be diversionary but their strong personalities can get in the way. If you ask me they are actually concerned with staying on point. Imagine the diversion they must feel every day having suffered the way they have.

It's never a bad time to highlight the ills of drinking and driving. Its relevance spans any and all post topics, subject matter notwithstanding.

It's never a bad time to highlight the ills of drinking and driving. Its relevance spans any and all post topics, subject matter notwithstanding.

Really? Can you provide me one person who I might consider to be marginally of media moment who may not entirely agree to that point? And please provide a youtube video.

Really? Can you provide me one person who I might consider to be marginally of media moment who may not entirely agree to that point? And please provide a youtube video.

I can oblige your request for persons of media moment. Let's see, there is Nancy Kerrigan, Dudley Manlove, Rutanya Alda, Paula Jones, Hardy Amies, and Carrot Top.

That is no doubt an on-point response to your question.

You Tube Video:

The guy second from the right is also someone of consequential media moment.

And then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?l=yfs-KGPDCVXsMdB

And before this becomes too convoluted, ieatcrayonz took this off-topic.

I can oblige your request for persons of media moment. Let's see, there is Nancy Kerrigan, Dudley Manlove, Rutanya Alda, Paula Jones, Hardy Amies, and Carrot Top.

That is no doubt an on-point response to your question.

You Tube Video: youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

The guy second from the right is also someone of consequential media moment.

And then:

youtube.com/watch?l=yfs-KGPDCVXsMdB

And before this becomes too convoluted, ieatcrayonz took this off-topic.

No, no, no, no and NO. I clearly said people that I consider to be of marginal media moment as defined by me, NOT YOU. Are you at all capable of responding within the stiflingly limited yet extremely vague parameters I have provided? Can you not follow seemingly simple yet ridiculous instructions? Don't you know that it is your solemn duty to answer the questions posed to you, in the form that they've been extended to you, minding all qualifications, else you are guilty of maliciously leading the thread off topic? Can you not comprehend that this thread is only to flow from this very post ignoring all prior posts?

No, no, no, no and NO. I clearly said people that I consider to be of marginal media moment as defined by me, NOT YOU. Are you at all capable of responding within the stiflingly limited yet extremely vague parameters I have provided? Can you not follow seemingly simple yet ridiculous instructions? Don't you know that it is your solemn duty to answer the questions posed to you, in the form that they've been extended to you, minding all qualifications, else you are guilty of maliciously leading the thread off topic? Can you not comprehend that this thread is only to flow from this very post ignoring all prior posts?

I already mentioned Dudley Manlove! Duh!

(But it appears that D.B. Cooper was forgotten)

This would be obvious unless you were endeavoring to unilaterally change the request in order to fit an altered vision of what should have been asked, or what was misunderstood to have been asked, or some contrivance in-between.

Duh!

Caucasian, please.