Congrats to Evans

Bear

What about that other near-rookie, Willis with 11 TD's?

179338[/snapback]

According to many here we should have drafted Steinbach. Willis was a waste of a first round pick. One that a team like the Bills could not afford. By the way, Bledsoe is done, Donohoe is a jerk and we should have hired Coughlin.

I have learned all this at Twobillsdrive.

BTW, how many receptions and yards does he have?  Since this is already Lee's thread?

179628[/snapback]

46 for 780

Not to high on the list since he had a slow start. 17 yards per catch is pretty damn good though.

The numbers may not show it to outsiders but what this "rook" has done has been rather impressive. Now, he has the ability to completely change the game. We already know what Moulds brings to the table.

He's our new Lofton. Too bad, we haven't found our Don Beebe yet.

46 for 780

Not to high on the list since he had a slow start.  17 yards per catch is pretty damn good though.

180029[/snapback]

Especially when you compare those numbers to Peerless's. 38 grabs for 529 yards (13.9) and two scores. Plus three runs for 34 yards (Evans has 4 for 70), :blink:

46 for 780

Not to high on the list since he had a slow start.  17 yards per catch is pretty damn good though.

180029[/snapback]

Well, he's #2 on the yardage chart for rookies behind Clayton, who has been the #1 receiver for TB all year. He's #4 in receptions.

http://www.nfl.com/rookies/stats

According to many here we should have drafted Steinbach. Willis was a waste of a first round pick. One that a team like the Bills could not afford. By the way, Bledsoe is done, Donohoe is a jerk and we should have hired Coughlin.

179345[/snapback]

According to me, yes - Steinbach. Bledsoe and TD can go away, and I was never a Coughlin supporter.

And congrats to Evans.

:blink:

179345[/snapback]

I have too! I also learned that Mike Williams was a bust, that Trey Teague couldn't play center, that we couldn't win with white defensive ends, and that our defense was billsfanone after Dick LeBeau left. :blink: