Luke Kuechly

JPS

he is a great college inside linebacker and he has the potential to be a good linebacker in the nfl. His problem is he is simply not a supreme athlete. He has good instincts but isn't very fast and that turns into a coverage concern with a lack of speed. With buffalo not as concerned with ILB as they are with a pass rusher, DB's, WR's and OT I don't think buffalo looks at him very much. He will go in the first round for sure and he put up great stats at BC but I personally don't see buffalo looking at him too much.

Is buffalo interested in him to a certain extent, of course you can't overlook a guy like him but does he stand to be a good fit at pick number 10? Unlikely

Poz jr?

No question mark needed. I was very hopeful that he would be great but when I watched him he was tackling guys 5 yds down the field all day and then the announcers were like this guys is awesome he already has 10 tackles and Was like :blink: . If he was dropping guys at the line and behind it He'd be the way to go but if we draft him at 10 I'm going to flip.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian