DONT BE SHOCKED IF WE SIGN...

I suspect our qb coach will work with more than our WR and backup. I assume there's a lot more focus on fitz. In fact his career has been based on 90% qb coaching and 10% wildcat, realistically.

Exactly i agree, Fitz needs work on his mechanics which will hopefully improve some of his accuracy issues. Maybe like not throwing off your back foot. I understand pressure causing QB's to do this. It is just fitz seemed to do it alot more later in the year. On top of this he was with Miami when Thiggy was there and introduced the Wildcat. :blink:

I would have no problem bringing in Quinn, if he were available and the Bills were interested in a Qb at this time.

But I don't see any signs that they are looking to make a move at QB anytime soon. FITZ IS THE STARTER, OF THE PRESENT AND FUTURE. Thigpen was signed to a 3 year deal, he has had success and knows Gaileys system, he also has worked with Lee in Miami before. He looked bad when he was thrown in during the couple games this year, but they haven't shown any signs they are unhappy with him.

Lee is a Qb coach who is credited for bringing the Wild Cat back to the NFL with Miami, I'm sure the Bills reason for making him the guy they wanted to replace Cortez is because he can work with Brad Smith on the Wild Cat. The whole reason for going after Smith last offseason was to take advantage of the 3rd QB/WildCat Qb position rule change.

when thigpen did get any limited action, he looked like a high schooler out there... i think we actually need 2 qb;s,

1 cheaper FA back up singing like a quinn who wont comprimise fitz as starter but the FO knows he was still a 1st round pick who really never got a TRUE chance to play. he did stink in cleveland, but that was just an awful offense..

2 a 5th or 6th round development QB like keenum... not a guy like levi brown.. take a WINNER who has true upside... flynn was a 7th round pick and about to become a VERY rich man...

when thigpen did get any limited action, he looked like a high schooler out there... i think we actually need 2 qb;s,

1 cheaper FA back up singing like a quinn who wont comprimise fitz as starter but the FO knows he was still a 1st round pick who really never got a TRUE chance to play. he did stink in cleveland, but that was just an awful offense..

2 a 5th or 6th round development QB like keenum... not a guy like levi brown.. take a WINNER who has true upside... flynn was a 7th round pick and about to become a VERY rich man...

Those guys aren't usually sitting around, waiting to be picked up in the 7th

They also don't have the room on the roster for all these QBs, unless this 7th rounder is gonna sit on the practice squad.