New Yankee concoction

stinky finger

Interesting trade for both teams. CC-Nova(25 years old)-Pineda(22)-Kuruda-Hughes(25) is a rock solid and mostly young rotation. Plus we have Freddie Garcia and AJ. Jesus will provide much needed hitting for the M's. Campos and Noesi are both intriguing and not throw in's.

I would like to see the Yanks add a big bat to their lineup now.

Carlos Pena? Vlad wants to be Yanks DH. Cespedes? Billy Butler? Yanks will add a solid DH(no, Derek Jeter is not a solid DH)

Interesting trade for both teams. CC-Nova(25 years old)-Pineda(22)-Kuruda-Hughes(25) is a rock solid and mostly young rotation. Plus we have Freddie Garcia and AJ. Jesus will provide much needed hitting for the M's. Campos and Noesi are both intriguing and not throw in's.

I would like to see the Yanks add a big bat to their lineup now.

Carlos Pena? Vlad wants to be Yanks DH. Cespedes? Billy Butler? Yanks will add a solid DH(no, Derek Jeter is not a solid DH)

This trade seems to make for both. Time will tell. I didn't realize Pineda was such a behemoth!? This campos is being talked up quite a bit as well. Supposedly the Yanks really liked Noesi, too.

Not too often you see a trade go down like this. A trade involving such high prospects straight up. Give this one several years at least to determine what contributions they make before grading.

And I keep reading that Yanks want to sign someone on the cheap and try and get under $180 million and are considering bringing back either Matsui or Damon

I'm hearing the same. I have no problem bringing back either. Both proven, well liked players. Clutch, too!

Matsui gets the nod for me. :thumbsup: