Will anyone be watching the Sunday night game?

duey

Will you watch tonights Dolphins - Browns game?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch tonights Dolphins - Browns game?

• Yes
    • No

I thought the Dallas-Chicago game on Thanksgiving was bad,

but this game BLOWS!  ;)

179700[/snapback]

I have never actually laughed at a football game like I am now. This game is high comedy, even without Theismann's usual idiotic commentary. This may very well be the Worst Football Game Ever.

I have never actually laughed at a football game like I am now.  This game is high comedy, even without Theismann's usual idiotic commentary.  This may very well be the Worst Football Game Ever.

179705[/snapback]

The attempt at the Stanford toss the ball around was the best. I feel bad for bates the Fins are embarassing him. Hey Nick might not be too late to change your mind, Danny boy did same thing last year

I can see a 7-7 tie after OT. ;)

179730[/snapback]

I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Did McCown just sprint backwards into the pass rush????? I'd call both these teams genuinely retarded, but that's a genuine insult to Special Olympics competitors. This game is the football equivalent of watching ICE and BF argue.

A halfhearted sputtering to a 7-7 tie would be a fitting end to this "contest".

The attempt at the Stanford toss the ball around was the best.    I feel bad for bates the Fins are embarassing him.  Hey Nick might not be too late to change your mind, Danny boy did same thing last year

179720[/snapback]

That was just !@#$ing brilliant slapstick. They should take that act on the road in the off-season. ;);)<_<

I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.  Did McCown just sprint backwards into the pass rush?????  I'd call both these teams genuinely retarded, but that's a genuine insult to Special Olympics competitors.  This game is the football equivalent of watching ICE and BF argue. 

A halfhearted sputtering to a 7-7 tie would be a fitting end to this "contest".

179751[/snapback]

Maybe the coin toss can be a tie so we dont have to endure anymore of this