First Round

Right now I am kind of focusing on Zach Brown of North Carolina. 6'2" 230, 91 tackles, 5.5 sacks and two interceptions (three the previous year). I saw a ridiculous 40 time of 4.48.

A quality middle/inside LB who can rush and stuff the run.

I am not a fan of Kelvin Sheppard who I thought was awful. Don't want a receiver at #10 unless it's Blackmon. Wouldn't mind my boy Sanu if he's there in the second.

Thoughts?

I wish i could truly answer but i don't watch enough college ball to be of any help & if i said i did i would be lying , But with that i do know what i saw in the BCS National Championship game & any one taken from the Bama D would be welcome on our team i would think . What say you ??

brown at 10? as of right now before any of the interviews or combine/workouts would be a big reach. maybe after all those if he nails all of those who know he might be the guy. but as of right now today in january at 10 no thanks. second round. sure.

Right now I am kind of focusing on Zach Brown of North Carolina. 6'2" 230, 91 tackles, 5.5 sacks and two interceptions (three the previous year). I saw a ridiculous 40 time of 4.48.

A quality middle/inside LB who can rush and stuff the run.

I am not a fan of Kelvin Sheppard who I thought was awful. Don't want a receiver at #10 unless it's Blackmon. Wouldn't mind my boy Sanu if he's there in the second.

Thoughts?

read today that sheppard was the most reliable tackler linebacker in football