Sparano New Jets OC

The AntiFin

Ive never seen sparano as a loudmouth...

Next to Ryan -- and this past year -- No. But when the Dolphins were semi-decent, he was extremely pompous, especially during his interviews on WQAM. (I live in South Florida, and listen to that trash station every now and again for laughs).

Next to Ryan -- and this past year -- No. But when the Dolphins were semi-decent, he was extremely pompous, especially during his interviews on WQAM. (I live in South Florida, and listen to that trash station every now and again for laughs).

Disagree. I too live in S. Fla and listen to 560wqam , 790 the ticket and actually find him to be quite humble yet firm. His players loved him and played hard for the guy. I don't know how he will be as OC but I guarantee he will get the best out of O-line talent.

Disagree. I too live in S. Fla and listen to 560wqam , 790 the ticket and actually find him to be quite humble yet firm. His players loved him and played hard for the guy. I don't know how he will be as OC but I guarantee he will get the best out of O-line talent.

He was humble this year because he was 0-7. Not so much in the past. We must not have listened to the same interviews. He's a whiner on the field, yelling at officials and crying when he doesn't get his way. I maintain my opinion. And it'll come out for all to see now that he's officially A$$ociated with one of the biggest a$$es in the game.

Looks like they have one.

Richie Incognito

Mike Pouncey

Vernon Carey

Jake Long

Marc Colombo