I know it's only San Francisco

_BiB_

But my Gawd!

I'd hate to have to play the Bills. And that's not even being homer. I love the "Never Stop, Never Let Up" mind set.

What a difference. My hat is definitely tipped to this coaching staff. The talent has been there. Thanks for finding a way to use it, and giving them the motivation to do so.

But my Gawd!

I'd hate to have to play the Bills. And that's not even being homer. I love the "Never Stop, Never Let Up" mind set.

What a difference. My hat is definitely tipped to this coaching staff. The talent has been there. Thanks for finding a way to use it, and giving them the motivation to do so.

178884[/snapback]

You're exactly correct.......bring on anyone right now.....seriously. There is no more dominant team in the league this minute than the Bills. I don't care what any of the naysayers, um, say

No more shut out, but it's pre-season 4th quarter now. If the Buffalo "A" team were in there, it would be 48-0 or worse. If we get to the playoffs, any one of these guys could be called on to step up. Get them some time.

A very nice deep out by SF. That kid has potential. He doesn't have game speed yet, but he damn sure has an arm. Perfect throw. Wonder if the SF fans caught it. Anyone there left going to a game is probably well past arsenic.

Or a Bills fan.  I bet there are thousands there.  Every Bills game I've bee to out here on the left coast is well attended.

178964[/snapback]

This calls for goose livers sauted in cognac.

Hell, any time calls for that.

178973[/snapback]

Had goose livers yesterday. Fried up the ones in the goose I cooked for Christmas dinner. Saving the good stuff for next week when the clinch a playoff spot!!

178973[/snapback]

......the mental aroma alone is enough to make me vomit......