Rex Ryan

DaveinElma

How quickly Folks forgot the trouble Holmes got into in Pittsburgh...Which was the reason The Jets were able to get him for next-to-nothing in the 1st place... B-)

Yet People around here want to get rid of a young talented reciever b/c he had Happy New Year on his t-shirt.

Give me a break.

Also, why the heck are Bills fans happy that the Jets suck, that is a losing attitude. I won't be happy until we start winning again...Losers take solace in someone elses pain, and I'm willing to bet its that type of attitude that has been in our front office dooming our franchise!

Go Bills!!!

Yet People around here want to get rid of a young talented reciever b/c he had Happy New Year on his t-shirt.

Give me a break.

Also, why the heck are Bills fans happy that the Jets suck, that is a losing attitude. I won't be happy until we start winning again...Losers take solace in someone elses pain, and I'm willing to bet its that type of attitude that has been in our front office dooming our franchise!

Go Bills!!!

For me it was for the attitude the Jets had and the nauseating infatuation the media has had for them these past two seasons.

They were a very lucky team last season and no one ever saw that.

Lo and behold they came back down to Earth and everyone now sees how overrated they really are.

That said, I think Ryan is a pretty damn good coach. The Jets aren't that much more talented than the Bills IMO. And I do like his swagger. But that's stuff you keep in house and don't broadcast. I guarantee Belichick talks a ton of crap but he keeps it in house

Really?????

Reavis,Ferguson,Mangold,Scott,Plax,Holmes

Do we have the best corner in football?

2 Perennial Pro Bowlers on the OL

2 Stud receivers

..and they dont have more talent????

Rex Blows