Dear Stevie.....

Congratulations on a solid second season as a starter and back to back 1,000 yard seasons.

You are a talented receiver-the best we have and your enthusiasm for your city , fans and teams is endearing.

The t-shirt thing was unwise. You hurt your team. In life, when you disobey your boss, or parents, there are consequences.

You left Chan with no choice.

I hope you and The Bills make amends and strike a deal to stay put. There are glimmers of hope that this team could succeed.Hell Cinci and Denver are in the playoffs...could have been The Bills. But it isnt the Bills....It is never The Bills, and as much as I want you to stay, If I were you I'd get the hell out of town and take less money to play for a team with a real QB (Fitz sucks), a real coach (Gailey isnt a winner), an owner who is committed to winning (Wilson isnt). Read the signs bro. After the Pitt drop, NY Jets debacle and today, you are a drop away from being the next Scott Norwood in the minds of Bills fans. Go play as a number two receiver and take a bit less. Good luck. You seem like a good guy...oh and "Happy New Year" to you too!

Far from stupid. You won't see Steve in a Bills uni ever again.

He is huddled with his agent right now deciding where to go. He got lucky and the gamble paid off.... when the Bills wanted to talk contract he politely declined with the old "need to concentrate on the season" excuse, then came through it with the 1k and injury free to boot. As soon as he had his 1000 Gailey did him a favor and benched him, the last half of the last game, risk free, now.... he will reap the benefit.

Stevie never ever intended to sign again with the Bills, for any (reasonable) price and, as noted, took a gamble which paid off.

Greener pastures. Thanks for the memories.

So long Stevie! Good luck to you. I appreciate a player who realizes "It's Only A Game!".

Did YOU take a gun in a bar and wind up shooting yourself? I don't think so!

Loved the "Happy New Year" - although personally, I'd have mooned the fans!

Stop back sometime and show us the Super Bowl ring!

And don't lose the sense of humor. It was the high point of the game yesterday.

He is lucky he hit 1004 yds and not 999 before being a jerk again.

I think he and his agent pulled this off so the Bills would not resign him or fanchise him.

They have become famous for dumping people for non football reasons.

Ndext to go is Drayton Florence for being upset at Gaily for the benching....typical blame the coach for a players bad performance.

So long Stevie! Good luck to you. I appreciate a player who realizes "It's Only A Game!".

Did YOU take a gun in a bar and wind up shooting yourself? I don't think so!

Loved the "Happy New Year" - although personally, I'd have mooned the fans!

Stop back sometime and show us the Super Bowl ring!

And don't lose the sense of humor. It was the high point of the game yesterday.

I also find Stevie a little silly but essentially likeable and a pretty good guy who always came to play. I wish he did not drop crucial passes when he was a Bill. If he plays against the Bills in future, I hope he drops a crucial pass! other thank that really wish him the best. Should the Bills franchise him and keep him, that would be great also.