Bills-49ers game online

seannc

You're all welcome....happy to be of help!

But man, these announcers are AWFUL! "P.J Losman"?? :)

Thanks.

Who are these announcers?  They sound really mediocre -- were Niner broadcasts this weak when they had Montana and Young?

178691[/snapback]

Thanks much for posting the link. I'm a Lee Evans fan and was hoping to hear the game to see how he does. I wish the NFL did a better job of getting games on the Internet -- free of charge -- so those of us in different parts of the country can tune in. Heck, put all the adds you want on there, I don't mind a bit. Go Lee!

Does anyone know if next week's game will be shown in the Midwest????

You must be good luck.....TD Evans!! :)

Thanks much for posting the link. I'm a Lee Evans fan and was hoping to hear the game to see how he does. I wish the NFL did a better job of getting games on the Internet -- free of charge -- so those of us in different parts of the country can tune in. Heck, put all the adds you want on there, I don't mind a bit. Go Lee!

Does anyone know if next week's game will be shown in the Midwest????

178765[/snapback]

In some respects, Evans has been the MVP this year. Last year Reed was a big disappointment and we had no legit 2nd WR. The addition of Evans has made the entire offense so much better. An excellent draft pick.

Lee Evans will be a classy player and a good player for many years to come -- on the same level as Troy Vincent, and nobody in the NFL has more class than Vincent.

178847[/snapback]

The thing most Bills fans didn't know about Evans when he go drafted is that the guy has incredible hands. He hardly ever catches the ball against his body. I really only wish he was with the Packers, but they have not done a good job getting Badgers players. They could have had Troy Vincent, but picked the loser Terrell Buckley - talk about a moron. They also could have had Chris Chambers. But when you pick a punter in the third round who doesn't even punt this year, what do you expect.