This is what I'm talking about!!

Merriman had his chance, he is another player that cantg stay healthy. The Bills gave him 2 seasons and he still cant preform.

He still gets quite a bit of money from us even if we let him go, IIRC. We should should bring him back and see if he can at least keep the seat warm until a draft pick can play.

He still gets quite a bit of money from us even if we let him go, IIRC. We should should bring him back and see if he can at least keep the seat warm until a draft pick can play.

If im reading this correctly: http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/buf/bills he'll make AT MOST $4.5 million next year, and that's IF he hits all his incentives...

Marcell singing the national anthem was hilarious, lol. Did u catch Kelsay's face??

Yeah. McKelvin looked at him too like he thought Dareus was joking or something. Marcel's singing was in the class of Fitz TD celebration.

I think Dareus can be as good as he wants to be.

If he shows the drive to become a better-conditioned, more explosive athlete, I think the sky's the limit.

I'm real curious why after weighing in at 319 pounds at the combine, that he is listed and plays at 340 pounds for the Bills.

I wonder whose idea it was for him to carry extra weight. While that extra weight does come in handy in some situations, IMO he'd be more effective if he carried a bit less.

Anyways, he's got great natural ability… incredible lateral movement for a man that size.

If im reading this correctly: http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/buf/bills he'll make AT MOST $4.5 million next year, and that's IF he hits all his incentives...

I think I read it differently. His base salary this year is guaranteed ($3M). Even if that's all he makes, I still think it's worth it to bring him back and see what he can do.

My favorite line comes 30 seconds into the video. He has the guys around him and he says "Let's do this for the fans". He gets it!

It's great that he's a vocal leader AND leads by example. When he first started playing I felt like he was good, but probably not as good as Suh. Now, you look at what a headcase Suh is and how he prides himself on being "evil" compared to the way Dareus carries himself. I think it's clear now that Dareus is a better team player and probably just as disruptive as Suh.

I think I read it differently. His base salary this year is guaranteed ($3M). Even if that's all he makes, I still think it's worth it to bring him back and see what he can do.

Yep, looks like his $3M base salary for 2012 is guaranteed, so he's coming back.