Who's watching this weekend?

ThurmasThoman

You don't really believe that do you?

They beat Tebow who most think is not a great QB, and a meaningless (at least as far as the playoffs) to the Pats is what the media would say and would focus on this seasons poor record and ChaNix's dismal 2 year record with the Bills.

I won't even attempt to argue the Tebow comment because it is dead on, but you shouldn't dismiss the Denver defense. The Pacheatriots* do have a lot on the line with this game though. A win gives them the #1 seed and home field throughout the playoffs. With their defense that is a BIG deal.

I will definately be watching the game this weekend, it is the last time I get to see the Bills play for over 9 months! Don't forget that we won't even have a full season next year with the end of the world coming in December and all! You don't want to be that guy who thinks to himself, "I can't believe I didn't watch any Bills game while I still could!"

The reality of football season being over for the Bills is coming to light now... Very depressing time of year for me especially right when the new year comes in... Playoffs would have been the only gift I wanted for Christmas... I have everything else I need... Roof over my head, a job, a car, a daughter, beautiful girlfriend... I dont need anything except for a Bills playoff game man... Just like we said last year and the year before that and so on n so on, let's hope for the best next year... Unlike alot of the guys on TBD I'm not "for" firing Chan... I give the guy one more year to show improvement... It has to be a drastic improvement for him to be able to keep his job in 2013... I'm talking playoffs or bust next year for him... If not playoffs? Then it has to at least come down to a week 17 game where if we win we're in and if we lose we're out type of situation for him to still have a job after next year... I'll keep a close eye on him and how strong he fights for our team next year... How well he prepares the team, and how focused he gets the players on the goal at hand.... But I'm definitely "for" firing George Edwards though... For the simple fact that our defense shows spark... And then the lights just go out again....

Congratulations, you have laid down and accepted this horrible product. That makes you a better fan than me, right?

no it means you understand this is year two of Nix/Gailey of a rebuild and don't go back 12 years with two guys who have been here 2. They are headed in the right direction the last draft was very good.