Where Are the Bills Fans?

BillsFan123

In the past few games, the Bills fans have really tapered off. They aren't attending games in the bars and spirits are down. Let's bring our spirit back up in our rematch against the Patriots! This is a video of the Atlanta Bills Backers as we beat the Pats. Let's get around our Bills for the New Years game!! Let's get this spirit back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ipBwbx300

It would be great if we won and either Pitt or Balt won to knock NE out of home field advantage. At this point, even if you are a "lose for a better draft pick" person, I just don't see much of a difference in talent pool between what 7-9 will get us versus 6-10.

In the past few games, the Bills fans have really tapered off. They aren't attending games in the bars and spirits are down. Let's bring our spirit back up in our rematch against the Patriots! This is a video of the Atlanta Bills Backers as we beat the Pats. Let's get around our Bills for the New Years game!! Let's get this spirit back!

youtube.com/watch?v=u-ipBwbx300

Tapered off in bars? Spirt sales are down? I felt alot of spirt at the game Saturday. I guess it's not the same spirt when you are watching the game at a bar.

I'd rather lose for draft position. If we get to 7 wins we are tied with half the league and with our SOS could drop like 5-8 slots I think. I really dont care about feeling good for 20 mins after beating the Patriots, Id rather have a better chance at drafting a superstar who plays for 15 years.

In all honesty it wont matter, but that’s because the Bills FO blows donkey nuts. I mean, two years ago we were picking 1 spot ahead of NE* in the 2nd round. We took that stupid Troup guy and the next pick they took Buffalo native Gronkowski who is already the best TE in the game. Grons could have and should have been ours (even without hindsight he was by far and away the best player available - a top 15 pick if not for the back injury) Draft position does matter even if the Bills suck so bad they cannot take advantage of it. I still want them to have the ability to screw it up...err...take the stud though :bag:

I'll be rooting for a Bills victory as I have every game this year, but the odds are against us. Three O-Linemen down and only Stevie Johnson resembles a NFL wide receiver on this team. The secondary is also pretty banged up a CB. I'll be rooting, but I don't think it's going to happen. The other key is to root against the Jets. I can take some solice if the Jets also finish out of the playoffs. :pirate:

Edited by VirginiaMike