Kellen Moore

Moore could be a great QB. I'm no expert, and even the experts are no real experts given the high bust rate for high-pick QB's. But Brees is a huge exception. And even in his case, it took until his 4th year before he became good. By that time, Bills fans would have long-since run him out of town.

yesterday, Cowherd said on radio show, that qb's taken #1 overall have a 50% success ratio. so the "experts" are no better than anybody here. The only knock on Moore that i can see right now, is his 191 lbs. In this league, he will get hit, and the extra 18lbs someone else here mentioned may be the difference between season ending injury, and no injury at all. No one can tell...

and as for winning, that speaks for itself. 50 friggin wins? in 4 years? and that includes some of the best competition. granted, not week in, week out like in the SEC, but when he faced them in bowl games, he beat them...

A sub-6' QB with an average arm is a major longshot to make it in the NFL.

This comment will probably get a lot of flack , but i was a HUGE fan of Flutie !! The guy was a gamer & when he was in B-lo he did things that are still in the teams record book but because of one bad coaching decision we missed the play offs that year .

Kellen Moore is in that same mold & mode of Flutie , a small guy that won big in college that every one said couldn't win in the NFL that will come out with that same chip on his shoulder . I for one think he will do as well as Brees and or Flutie given the chance .

If Moore is there in the later rounds (which i believe he will be) & according to all of the "PROFESSIONAL" football annalist they say he will i would take a chance on him . I base that on the fact that last year during the draft process the "PROFESSIONALS" said that Dan Dalton would not translate well to theNFL & for the most part all's he would be is a serviceble back up . I personally thought he would be just what he has turned out to be a pretty darn good QB .

O.K he may not be a Marino , or Montanna but he's doing a lot better than what Kiper & Mcshay said he would . So i think they are going to be wrong again & if given the chance Moore will be the one to prove that point once Moore !!! :w00t:

Edited by T master

I think Moore will be the next Drew Brees. he is the same size, and has the same tools. When Brees came out of college, he had the same knocks as Moore has now. Too small, system QB etc. And yet, all brees has done is play great Football. Why teams over think things is beyond me. Great players play great football, and make great plays. Will Moore be a Great Player? I dunno, but i would draft him based on his ability, and give him a chance to become great.

Um, Bree's was a projected first round pick coming out of college...Moore is projected late in the draft. They don't exactly have the same "knocks" on them coming out of college. Moore shouldn't be drafted any earlier than 5th round where even that is a reach as there is a good chance he falls to really late or doesn't even get drafted. Now that can change by draft time through work outs and such, but that's where it is now.

So, you're saying he has a chance (he's 6'1")?

Brady had an average arm when he came into the league. Just sayin'.

You couldn't have been watching Brady in college then. He had a strong arm at Michigan. The reason why nobody paid attention to Brady was everyone was enamored with Drew Henson allowing Brady to slip through the cracks.

...I always wonder what Brady would be without coming into a full blown machine like the Pats. Remember Drew Bledsoe was running that team and well. Unlike our Bills who have a finger in the damn until somebody gets hurt and then the dam breaks. I'm not sure anyone can thrive under that system.

Ah, no. Brady took over for a Bledsoe team that went 5-11 in 2000 and was headed to 0-2 in 2001 when he took over in the 2nd game. The Pats looked horrible before he went in for Drew and he took a bad team and instanley made them great.

1. KELLEN MOORE is 6'1" when standing in 2 inch heels.

2. KELLEN MOORE has almost nothing in common with Brady. Like nothing at all besides they both played the same position in college. That's about it.

3. KELLEN MOORE might be a 7th round pick, if someone really thinks they want to give the guy a chance to compete for their backup.

4. We had a sub 6' QB that was a million times better than Moore and we wouldn't let him start. TEN Years later why would you start a sub 6' QB?

KELLEN MOORE does not need to waste a roster spot on the Buffalo Bills.