What the Bills Need

bisonbrigade

I think the heart of any team on both sides of the ball are the lines. To me the QB should be the brains. In saying that I think our offensive line has played not just good but borderline great. We run the ball and protect the QB we are 4th in the league in rushing yards and 4th in yds/carry. And like another poster stated we are tied for first in sacks allowed. I tried to find where we stack up in QB hurries allowed but couldn't.

So within those stats manifests our debate. Is it Fitz or our lack of talent at WR? The easy answer is to say it's some of both but I hope the FO knows. Because we are faced with a tough decision. Do we go after one of the very talented QB's coming out or do we draft a WR? I totally understand the argument to do neither and go after a pass rusher, which is going to make things very interesting. I'm personally undecided with a lean towards giving up on Fitz and getting a QB, but I don't know if the FO will do it. To me until you have a franchise QB that's your biggest need. Call me impatient but I'm not sure I want to wait 3 years to figure out Fitz isn't the guy.

Ha!!

Brady had an awesome defense bail him out for years, then got Moss, then got Welker.

Remember all those Super Bowls Randy Moss, Tim Brown and Terrell Owens have won?

When 3 of the top 5 WRs of all time have laid career goose eggs...its a pretty good indication how unimportant they are to winning championships

Sorry, but the heart of an NFL team is the QB. Kelly was the heart of the late 80's early 90's Bills, Brady is the heart of the Pats, Manning is the heart of the Colts (who btw went almost winless after averaging 12 wins the last five years).

This team needs to do whatever it takes to get either RG III or Barkley in the 2012 draft. They haven't been relevant in this league since Kelly left the building. Fitzpatrick's complete meltdown was and is the last straw for me. This team needs a franchise QB.

You are 100% Right