Justin Rogers

The Big Cat

Havent seen a ton of props here for the young buck, and he deserves them.

Looks good in coverage and returned kickoffs today like his life depended on it.

Rogers, Williams, Spiller, Dareus were some of the lone bright spots today.

Let the youth movement begin!

Getting a start on next year's Injured Reserve list are ya?

Very solid player and it was great to see some big returns. I was wondering if the scheme on returns was bad or was it just the returner. The only thing that worries me about Rogers is his size. I don't know if he could ever be a #1 or #2 corner because of it.

Yeah he kinda looks like a little kid out there. Maybe he'll turn into the next Darrell Green (though I doubt it).

Justin Rodgers returns kicks like a man that has two ears and uses them.

I Guarantee that Spiller, McDrainBramage, and Brad Smith are coached to catch the ball and run forward. DO NOT DANCE. Run straight and fast to the direction of the kick return blocking.

Justin did a great job. Nothing fancy. He Caught the Ball, secured the ball, and ran straight and fast toward his blocking.

If any of our other Kick Dancers could be coached they could do just as well.

I hope Rodgers continues to keep it simple and continues to be the Kick Returner.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Havent seen a ton of props here for the young buck, and he deserves them.

Looks good in coverage and returned kickoffs today like his life depended on it.

Rogers, Williams, Spiller, Dareus were some of the lone bright spots today.

Let the youth movement begin!

Agree and makes me wonder what took so long in putting him in as return man.

I hope Rodgers continues to keep it simple and continues to be the Kick Returner.

I think Rodgers is perfectly happy being the main man in Green Bay and his job is secure despite the loss to KC yesterday :)

Im not going to lie, I saw some value out of several class of 2011 members. Dareus has already proven that he's a staple in our defense, and that sack yesterday reinforced that. I also though Williams and Sheppard had one of their best games as well.

Sheppard might not seem like a very good player to compliment after yesterday's porous run defense, but he made a ton of plays, including at least two TFLs.

And then there's Rogers, who has definitely earned a nickel CB spot and showed some serious jets in the return game yesterday.

Bad effort overall from the boys yesterday, but I did like some of the things I saw from the rooks. Give them credit, the defense may terrible right now, but you can't expect a 3rd round pick to be player much better than he is right now, (Sheppard).