Make up a rumor about J.P Losman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a true (really) story about Losman: I used to see him on my morning commute, driving to Ralph Wilson Stadium in his black Tahoe. He was a very impatient driver. He would routinely cut people off and run red lights. He would take Milestrip past McKinley but would always avoid the intersection at Abbott. Instead, he would cut an early right at Niles to Stewart Rd. Anyone familiar with this area knows that isn't a very smart shortcut. You'd have to be as cocky as Losman to think this was a smart move. Sure, he saved a few seconds, but it was pretty reckless to be speeding down a quiet street like Stewart IMO.

Sounds like the only time he was decisive during his career in Buffalo.

Here's a true (really) story about Losman: I used to see him on my morning commute, driving to Ralph Wilson Stadium in his black Tahoe. He was a very impatient driver. He would routinely cut people off and run red lights. He would take Milestrip past McKinley but would always avoid the intersection at Abbott. Instead, he would cut an early right at Niles to Stewart Rd. Anyone familiar with this area knows that isn't a very smart shortcut. You'd have to be as cocky as Losman to think this was a smart move. Sure, he saved a few seconds, but it was pretty reckless to be speeding down a quiet street like Stewart IMO.

How many sacks did McKinley, Abbott, Niles and Stewart get on him during the drive? ;)

actually informed sources have it on some most interesting information that actually with the wonders of modern cosmetic advancements, many have been deceived into thinking this is actually JP Losman when in fact , Jerry Sullivan hijacked him years ago and took his persona over, this is why what was thought to be a good prospect just did not realize his potential. The man we think is JP Losman is Jerry Sullivan.....

pointless.. why bash a former player when he had a different O coordinator every year, the worst O line possible and no real chance to succeed at all... lets put him in the town square and stone him for crying out loud... JP got a raw deal being drafted by the worst run organization in the NFL, just like everyone else run out of town that had marginal talent. no wonder we are a laughing stock of losers

haha i know this one is JP's mother. Once again thanks for '05 BJ

JP had to transfer from UCLA to Tulane because he got caught gambling on games. When the Bills drafted him, they thought he had kicked his gambling habit, but he had just gotten better at hiding it. His head was never his best attribute, so he kept making losing bets, and getting in deeper to his bookie. When he couldn't pay up, the Mob directed the NFLPA to break his leg, figuring that as long as his arm was healthy he'd eventually be able to pay them back. So Troy Vincent "accidentally" broke JP's leg.

When the Mob realized that JP wasn't going to get a lucrative contract extension, they kidnapped his Mom, and only released her after JP fumbled away that Jets game that was in the bag. Even JP wasn't dumb enough to lose that one on his own.