Is it time to start Carrington?

I know Carrington is not great, but he's batting down passes and kicks and he looks like he has the most potential of all the OLBs. Kelsay and Spencer Johnson are getting killed out there. Niether of them seem to be very conditioned. Spencer is fat and slow and easy to exploit. Kelsay is just all around horrible. Isn't it time to start developing some prospects now that the season is lost?

I know Carrington is not great, but he's batting down passes and kicks and he looks like he has the most potential of all the OLBs. Kelsay and Spencer Johnson are getting killed out there. Niether of them seem to be very conditioned. Spencer is fat and slow and easy to exploit. Kelsay is just all around horrible. Isn't it time to start developing some prospects now that the season is lost?

What aboput Batten, Moats and Morrison?? I can not believe any of these 3 are not better than Johnson and Kelsay. Are they inmjured?

What aboput Batten, Moats and Morrison?? I can not believe any of these 3 are not better than Johnson and Kelsay. Are they inmjured?

I saw Moats in there for a few snaps and he couldn't provided any pass rush. Batten was MIA. Morrison has been very limited but looked good from what I've seen.

I'm not sure how Johnson or Kelsay make it on the field. Everyone knows how bad they are. Before the Tennesee game, the TV commentator said we would lose because Kelsay and Johnson are so easy to run outside on. So, this is no secret. Norv was calling runs outside every time he needed 2 or 3 yards and would end up getting 8-12. It's just sad. Carrington is the closest thing we've got to a Bruce Smith, I know, light years away, but still the closest thing. I think he would be a perfect 4-3 DE (they need to switch back to 4-3!!)

I saw Moats in there for a few snaps and he couldn't provided any pass rush. Batten was MIA. Morrison has been very limited but looked good from what I've seen.

I'm not sure how Johnson or Kelsay make it on the field. Everyone knows how bad they are. Before the Tennesee game, the TV commentator said we would lose because Kelsay and Johnson are so easy to run outside on. So, this is no secret. Norv was calling runs outside every time he needed 2 or 3 yards and would end up getting 8-12. It's just sad. Carrington is the closest thing we've got to a Bruce Smith, I know, light years away, but still the closest thing. I think he would be a perfect 4-3 DE (they need to switch back to 4-3!!)

That's like comparing a broken toothpick to a Coast Sequoia. Not to mention that Dwan is a far better player than most here give him credit for.

Thanks. That's great that he's now 1st DE on the depth chart. I thought Dwan held that spot. I hope this is accurate. I didn't see much of him in the game yesterday.

BTW, sorry for starting this thread, just thought the kid needs recognition. I guess he's getting it.

Edited by mountainwampus