Ever feel lke this after a Bills loss?

Buftex

Of course, I am accustomed to the losing, after all these years, but sometimes this is the way I feel inside:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bLyjcXQmF0&feature=g-sptl

Haha nice, and I can relate with you.

Is the new youtube fad videotaping kids crying over football? Seems to be popping up everywhere now.

My son has never reacted this strongly, but he's gone from my football watching buddy to refusing to watch Bills games with me. He says it makes him feel "too nervous." I can relate.

You can relate?

Is it possible that your anxiety and emotion is too intense for him?

I ask because I know there are people who don't like watching Bills games with me because I'm way too amped.

Funnny, just watching that againg..the kid is screaming "I hate the Raiders" at the tv, after the Chargers lose to the Raiders...but he is wearing a Bears shirt. So, all that anguish cuz the Raiders won, not cuz his team lost? Wow! I hate the Dolphins, a lot...always have...same with the Flyers in hockey....but I don't remember ever getting that upset over them winning, unless they beat the Bills or Sabres. :P

You can relate?

I ask because I know there are people who don't like watching Bills games with me because I'm way too amped.

My wife, kids and dog have all learned to find someplace else to be Sunday afternoons . . . not sure why I take it so seriously, it's grown men playing a game that I have no direct or indirect control over whatsoever. I think we all need therapy. :blink:

My gf has grown to love the bills as she has watched me suffer through the bad years. Like all of you she is always nervous about Sundays cuz she knows if they lose I'll be in a pissy mood. I wish I didn't but I do! Icant help it! Joe, I need therapy too.

I meant like all of your gf's/wives.

My wife, kids and dog have all learned to find someplace else to be Sunday afternoons . . . not sure why I take it so seriously, it's grown men playing a game that I have no direct or indirect control over whatsoever. I think we all need therapy. :blink:

My gf has grown to love the bills as she has watched me suffer through the bad years. Like all of you she is always nervous about Sundays cuz she knows if they lose I'll be in a pissy mood. I wish I didn't but I do! Icant help it! Joe, I need therapy too.

I meant like all of your gf's/wives.

I think we're all in group therapy here but it's not working.

That's why we also self-medicate.

I think we're all in group therapy here but it's not working.

That's why we also self-medicate.

Well, ackowledging it is the first step, right?

My name is Chandler#81 and I'm an idiot Bills fan.

"Hi Chandler.."

"Welcome Chandler.."

"Hi Chandler!".....

You can relate?

It's possible, but I'm mostly numb to it these days. I just sit there and take my lumps, sigh a few times, and wait for the draft. I'm usually the one telling him to calm down and that it's not a big deal if the Bills lose.

I said that I can relate because it used to make me feel that way too. Now I know what to expect and try not to get too up or too down.

Edited by Dr. Fong

AMEN! I've often questioned myself about the same - - after a while - does it matter?