A PPP PSA

LeviF

This just in:

Leftist =/= Liberal

That is all. You can now return to your regularly scheduled bitching and moaning.

THIS is true.

Collins: Liberal, but not a lefty

Snow: Liberal, but not a lefty

Leiberman: Liberal, but not a lefty

This just in:

Leftist =/= Liberal

That is all. You can now return to your regularly scheduled bitching and moaning.

Levi, I have to strenuously object to your use of the term "assmudgeon". That term is part of the "mudgeon" series that I created. I have exclusive use of not only assmudgeon but the entire ABC's of mudgeonry to include biitchmudgeon and the pinnacle of mudgeonry that rhymes with "hunt". If you want to borrow the term, you need my prior permission and authorization. Thank you very much.

Levi, I have to strenuously object to your use of the term "assmudgeon". That term is part of the "mudgeon" series that I created. I have exclusive use of not only assmudgeon but the entire ABC's of mudgeonry to include biitchmudgeon and the pinnacle of mudgeonry that rhymes with "hunt". If you want to borrow the term, you need my prior permission and authorization. Thank you very much.

Dear 3rdnlng,

Although I respect the creative process that may have been exercised to produce "assmudgeon," "bitchmudgeon," and the like, I have yet to see a legal claim, copyright or otherwise, to the use of the terms. Out of respect for the creative process, in the future I may request permission, however these requests are not guaranteed prior to my use of "assmudgeon" or "bitchmudgeon."

Perhaps you should consider a legal claim in your sig, a la DC Tom.

Regards,

Levi

Dear 3rdnlng,

Although I respect the creative process that may have been exercised to produce "assmudgeon," "bitchmudgeon," and the like, I have yet to see a legal claim, copyright or otherwise, to the use of the terms. Out of respect for the creative process, in the future I may request permission, however these requests are not guaranteed prior to my use of "assmudgeon" or "bitchmudgeon."

Perhaps you should consider a legal claim in your sig, a la DC Tom.

Regards,

Levi

I have gone on record, (maybe in the newbie thread) explaining to others the way we roll here. Tom has the right to "idiot" and "!@#$ing moron", I have the right to the mudgeon series and Dumb in Norfolk and the rest of the lyrbotomy family have the rights to "lol", "omg" and "eweeeey". Don't make me get Jackie Chiles on your case.

"Stuntmudgeon"?

I kinda like that, actually. "This comment's too dangerously inane for BishopHedd. We need a stuntmudgeon! Where's Dave in Norfolk?"

So, the ABC's of mudgeonry are the ABCS's of mudgeonry? I suppose it could work but we might be diluting the term "mudgeon". BTW, why would you bring up BishopHedd in a Levi post?

So, the ABC's of mudgeonry are the ABCS's of mudgeonry? I suppose it could work but we might be diluting the term "mudgeon". BTW, why would you bring up BishopHedd in a Levi post?

I didn't realize "ABCs of mudgeonry" were the literal ABC's.

In that case, I claime rights for D-Z, you wondermudgeon.

Oh really? Then I claim the rights to all adjectives used in conjunction with moron other than !@#$ing.

Sorry. Already covered this with John Adams. Derivative work.

Since you specifically claimed A, B, and C...derivitave work doesn't apply. So I promise not to use "applemudgeon" or "bicyclemudgeon". But "egomudgeon" cannot be considered a derivative work of "assmudgeon", as it begins with "e" and not "a".

So...sucks to be you, douchemudgeon.

Sorry. Already covered this with John Adams. Derivative work.

Since you specifically claimed A, B, and C...derivitave work doesn't apply. So I promise not to use "applemudgeon" or "bicyclemudgeon". But "egomudgeon" cannot be considered a derivative work of "assmudgeon", as it begins with "e" and not "a".

So...sucks to be you, douchemudgeon.

You are a !@#$ing idiot if you think I'm going to just take it like this. BTW, I claim "!@#$ing idiot".

You are a !@#$ing idiot if you think I'm going to just take it like this. BTW, I claim "!@#$ing idiot".

Derivative work.

Not only a legal statement...there's precedent. I own "!@#$ing idiot" as a derivative work. It's already been decided, you f@#kmudgeon.

Derivative work.

Not only a legal statement...there's precedent. I own "!@#$ing idiot" as a derivative work. It's already been decided, you f@#kmudgeon.

I'm not disputing !@#$ing moron or idiot, but I have to dispute the !@#$ing idiot designation and you. I guess I'm being redundant there, aren't I? Anyway, you never answered why you inserted Bishop Hedd into a Levi post.