Kirk Morrison

Seems like he is in the Bills doghouse for something. It seems like even Bryon Scott gets a shot at L.B. before him.It looks to me they run at Sheppard alot inside. He makes one play a game and people on here act like he`s the next coming of Ray Lewis. To me and the boys here,he sux so far. Can`t shed a block. Time to give Morrison the proven vet a shot. I`ve seen enough of Buddy Ball. We haven`t won a game with Sheppard the leopard starting.

We haven`t won a game with Sheppard the leopard starting.

Oh yes - that's it. It's not that we've lost Fred Jackson and Eric Wood and George Wilson and Kyle Williams, or that we have a DT (Spencer Johnson) playing one OLB spot and a DE (Kalsay) playing the other. It's not that the Bills have ONE SACK over the losing streak or that Fitz has been all over the place with his passes.

Nope, you've zeroed in on it - it's because they are giving their rookie 3rd round ILB pick a chance to play at the position they drafted him for, that's why they've been losing.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BobChalmers

Seems like he is in the Bills doghouse for something. It seems like even Bryon Scott gets a shot at L.B. before him.It looks to me they run at Sheppard alot inside. He makes one play a game and people on here act like he`s the next coming of Ray Lewis. To me and the boys here,he sux so far. Can`t shed a block. Time to give Morrison the proven vet a shot. I`ve seen enough of Buddy Ball. We haven`t won a game with Sheppard the leopard starting.

What has Morrison proven?

KM is a journeymen linebacker, there is a reason he moves from team to team...prospects for this team are over for this season, let Sheppard play, and grow...maybe one day, he will be better than Kirk Morrison.

Oh yes - that's it. It's not that we've lost Fred Jackson and Eric Wood and George Wilson and Kyle Williams, or that we have a DT (Spencer Johnson) playing one OLB spot and a DE (Kalsay) playing the other. It's not that the Bills have ONE SACK over the losing streak or that Fitz has been all over the place with his passes.

Nope, you've zeroed in on it - it's because they are giving their rookie 3rd round ILB pick a chance to play at the position they drafted him for, that's why they've been losing.

:rolleyes:

It`s one of the reasons. Not the reason. We were losing with those also.

!@#$...how did somebody not see this before? We've had Kirk Morrison sitting there unused, and it wasn't until you "and the boys" came up with that awesome nickname for Sheppard that anybody noticed.

You're damn right about this situation. I mean, Sheppard has been playing for a few weeks now, and he's not going to the Pro Bowl...let's cut bait and go with Morrison.

We should just trade all of our picks, and get aging vets like KM this season because we clearly are not going to exhibit the patience it takes to let guys develop.

This is a brilliant plan!!

!@#$...how did somebody not see this before? We've had Kirk Morrison sitting there unused, and it wasn't until you "and the boys" came up with that awesome nickname for Sheppard that anybody noticed.

You're damn right about this situation. I mean, Sheppard has been playing for a few weeks now, and he's not going to the Pro Bowl...let's cut bait and go with Morrison.

We should just trade all of our picks, and get aging vets like KM this season because we clearly are not going to exhibit the patience it takes to let guys develop.

This is a brilliant plan!!

It`s about putting your best player on the field at that position. I guess that`s why we lose year after year . Da Bills. Spencer Johnson and Sheppard are the weakest spots on our D.

It`s about putting your best player on the field at that position. I guess that`s why we lose year after year . Da Bills. Spencer Johnson and Sheppard are the weakest spots on our D.

The Bills are trying to build a winning team, not win 1 or two more games this year. Letting Sheppard get experience is far more valuable than watching Morrison play out the season. Morrison won't be a Bill after this year, Sheppard will most likely be a starter. Chan even talk yesterday about the things Sheppard needs to improve on. I'm all for getting him in there and letting him play.