Dare I say it !

Dare you say it? Who gives a crap? I hope this team loses out so they can get as many new players and coaches to have their 10th rebuild. I don't even care about losing out for the draft pick because this front office is like a division 3 college staff. I went to that game today and it was one of the most boring, non emotional games in some time. This team is worse than last year at this point and they have zero building blocks. Give Fitz 100 games where he has 2 minutes to win the game and he might do it 5 times.

Next year will suck once again - yay

The only coach I want gone is Edwards. Our offense has consistently put up points while our defense has consistently lost us games.

Offense putting up points? What team are you watching? If Fitz was not off the mark, the receivers were dropping balls - this offense sucks....thank God for garbage time or these players might actually realize how bad they are.

it is time to find a replacement for Moorman, Lindell, Fitzpatrick, Freddie (Spiller is not an answer), and Stevie Johnson (only Stevie can look like an !@#$ after catching a TD to pull his team within 3} Wood probably needs replacing as well as he is now chronic injured.