Not like 08! Yeah, right! (sarcastic tone)

It's WORSE than the Jauron implosion!

Time to lose out to get the best draft position as possible because we need all the help as possible.

But what makes you think that Buddy and company will select the right player, regardless of where they pick? I have yet to see anything extraordinary from Dareus this season to justify such a high selection.

Chan is no better then Jauron. He can't adjust and coachs not to lose

What was the gameplan today? Was it any different then last week or the week before that? Why isn't this more of a run oriented team especially with this awful defense?

If we lose out i say we fire chan and george and go after someone else......AGAIN

I agree. There is a reason chan was out of work and no one else would even consider him for head coach

Edited by Max997

But what makes you think that Buddy and company will select the right player, regardless of where they pick? I have yet to see anything extraordinary from Dareus this season to justify such a high selection.

Any team that picked #3 last year would have selected Dareus. He has no real talent around him. There are 5 legit starters on defense (K.Williams,Barnett,Dareus,Wilson,and Byrd, who is quickly becoming great). The rest are depth. Infuse more talent on D in the offseason and I believe Dareus will flourish.

BTW- Spiller looked awesome today until our bonehead coach stopped running the ball, again.

Please do everyone a favor pull your lip over your head and swallow!!!!!!! Go root for another team!!! your like a f$#@ing cancer!!! Go plague some other teams sight you worthless cry baby

One big difference between this year and '08: This year, there really are some serious injuries that are wreaking havoc on the team. I don't remember that being the case three years ago. In other words, this year, I have some hope that next year will be better.

I suppose you are forgetting the biggest injury that year, the one that eventually ruined Trent Edwards.

Fitz is a decent QB, just not enough quality talent around him right now, and looking at the last two years of drafting and free agency...I have no faith this staff can find top talent

One big difference between this year and '08: This year, there really are some serious injuries that are wreaking havoc on the team. I don't remember that being the case three years ago. In other words, this year, I have some hope that next year will be better.

Such is the curse of being a Bills fan.

Any team that picked #3 last year would have selected Dareus. He has no real talent around him. There are 5 legit starters on defense (K.Williams,Barnett,Dareus,Wilson,and Byrd, who is quickly becoming great). The rest are depth. Infuse more talent on D in the offseason and I believe Dareus will flourish.

BTW- Spiller looked awesome today until our bonehead coach stopped running the ball, again.

I agree with everything except, spiller. Spiller had a hand full of ok runs. On one he lost the ball, and was lucky to get back to it, and the only other good run was called back. Still can't consistently get past the line of scrimmage, but did an alright job in pass blocking for once.

Please do everyone a favor pull your lip over your head and swallow!!!!!!! Go root for another team!!! your like a f$#@ing cancer!!! Go plague some other teams sight you worthless cry baby

Other than name calling, can you argue his point? Come on, how long are people going to defend an organization that refuses to put a product that will finish at least .500.

Good point about Dareus...Also I agree if we can get CJ some open space he'll break some runs

It's WORSE than the Jauron implosion!

Time to lose out to get the best draft position as possible because we need all the help as possible.

I have been saying that for over a month, but I am starting to think this years squad and the coaching job is much worse then the 2008 team.

Another dilusional dreamer who has bought into every thing that Ralph has thrown at us from his cheap bag of tricks. I bet you think we are headed to the Super Bowl in a few months too?

I have been saying that for over a month, but I am starting to think this years squad and the coaching job is much worse then the 2008 team.

Another dilusional dreamer who has bought into every thing that Ralph has thrown at us from his cheap bag of tricks. I bet you think we are headed to the Super Bowl in a few months too?

Im far from dilusional and I havent bought into anything except for the fact they put the pieces in place and have started a real rebuild and its still early into that rebuild. They are alot better than they were a with a few more pieces they will continue to improve. but Ill be damned if Im going to sit here and cry every week like you and the rest of the so called fans that come on here thinking you know what would be best for this team and why didnt they do this or that.If you and the rest of these "fans" dont like this team, and front office, and Ralph and whatever else your whining about then do the rest of us a favor, go be a fan for some other team!