George Edwards might be gone after all

If Edwards is out (which i hope he is) I really think we should go after Eric Mangini. He runs a 3-4 defense with the Pats, NYJ, and Browns. I think he would be a much better fit then the other names being brought up. Plus he probably has some unfinished business with the Pats and NYJ. Win, Win for us.

I like the idea. The Pats D was terrible after he left. And as I recall (I could be wrong) those Pats D's he coached had less talent than this Bills D (ex: WR playing CB).

This is too good to be true. Edwards out of Buffalo, and then he can sabatoge an ACC team just in time for Syracuse to join. Win, Win, Win (depending on who we hire).

Are you really sure about this ? ............ this team is this close to being super bowl contenders.

i am positive.

the line between champ and chump in the nfl has never been thinner.

if we could get the offense we had for the first half of the season... and last week.

combined with a defense that was maybe... half as bad?

we will be instant contenders to win the super bowl.

go to any other team's message board (short of the packers,) and browse for a few minutes.

no team is perfect.

hell, the packers might lose this week.

its not 1994. teams are built differently, teams win differently.

the last team that was up and down loaded, stacked and unstoppable, that won a super bowl, was probably the 1994/95 49ers.

the league has changed. we have changed with it.

i don't need to sell you this dream, just enjoy it next year.

we had 4 win talent last year, about 8 win talent this year, and we should be about 12 win and super bowl material talent next year.

a 3 year rebuilding program that is right on track, and will bear fruits soon.

we're back baby.