So nobody was making fun of Plaxico in 2008?

DaveinElma

I'm with you. The outrage over this is so stupid and screams of a loser mentality among fans. The Jets trash and openly mock the team you supposed fans support every time they play them (since foot doctor has been coach) and the one guy who promotes the Bills more than anyone gets back at them and you are against him?? Give me a break. I like Stevie even more after yesterday's TD dance. If we had a guy who could squib a kick, it would have been worth the 15 yards. And not only that, the guy who he was making fun of was cool with it!! What a bunch of squares some of you are.

The drop was bad, and that is what he should be faulted for, nothing more. But Fitzpatrick had him wide open on later in the end zone and missed him. That was an even bigger gaffe than the drop seeing as it was a TD (no telling if the Bills score if Stevie catches that ball). And then he had him again on the last play of the game and overthrew him. But ya, lets all rag on the one guy on the offense who came to play.

Anyways, I'm far from a homer (honestly) but I totally support what he did and really enjoy having him and his personality on my team. If he can avoid the penalties, I hope he keeps it up.

When the Patriots mocked the Jests celebrations, it was fine. But when Stevie does it, somehow it was the worst thing anyone has ever done ever

If Fred Jackson or Marcel Dareus did the mocking, everyone would love them.