Merlin Project

I normally don't buy into the craziness... Yet, tonight I find it fascinating listening to George Norry talk with futurist, Dr. Paul Guercio, along with SDI (Star Wars) physicist, Dr. George Hart discussing the Merlin Project, a scientifically-based forecasting technology.

Merlin Project

Interesting... That I found it fascinating that Sean Hannity launched his radio show on 9-10-2001... I guess, right place at the right time?

Again, interesting none the less.

:unsure:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Maybe they should hook up with Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell, so they can tell us exactly when the evil Muslims will be smitten?

That'd be a hoot!

Whenever the subject of astrology or paranormal activities comes up, I just mention Harry Houdini. Utter genius. :unsure:

Maybe they should hook up with Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell, so they can tell us exactly when the evil Muslims will be smitten?

That'd be a hoot!

Whenever the subject of astrology or paranormal activities comes up, I just mention Harry Houdini. Utter genius. :w00t:

12664[/snapback]

I figured there had to be a hitch... Dug into the website to find that for $200 (or 10 "easy-sleezy" payments of 20 dollars... :doh::doh: ) we will tell you what the future will be!

:unsure:;)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I figured there had to be a hitch... Dug into the website to find that for $200 (or 10 "easy-sleezy" payments of 20 dollars... :w00t:  :doh: ) we will tell you what the future will be!

:unsure:  ;)

12668[/snapback]

I can do that for free!

Don't spend your money on the MERLIN project; you will get robbed.

THERE! I *AM* NOSTRADAMUS II!!! hehe

I figured there had to be a hitch... Dug into the website to find that for $200 (or 10 "easy-sleezy" payments of 20 dollars... :doh:  :doh: ) we will tell you what the future will be!

;)  :w00t:

12668[/snapback]

"In the future, you will be $200 poorer..." :unsure: