CJ Spiller - Fantasy Starter

BUFFALOKIE

Gotta beat the third place team in my league, and outscore the fourth place team by 20.5 to make the playoffs.

Fast Freddie has kept me in the running all season. I've had Spiller stashed on the bench all year. My FF season has very much mirrored the Bills season this year.

Anyone else starting CJ this week?

GO BILLS!!!!!

Gotta beat the third place team in my league, and outscore the fourth place team by 20.5 to make the playoffs.

Fast Freddie has kept me in the running all season. I've had Spiller stashed on the bench all year. My FF season has very much mirrored the Bills season this year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

i'm in 2nd in my league and locked into playoffs but hoping to get 1st round bye by finishing top 2. i'm in a PPR league freddy has been a beast, him and brees have carried me especially since andre johnson was my 1st round relection. i'm VERY deep at WR but not at RB and have also had spiller all yr. Spiller time baby! i think he does very well from a fantasy point of view cuz he will catch 4-5 passes a game and will break a long run. He is such an unknown , he cant really be judged on his prior body of work cuz he has never been "the guy".. now if he loses a yard or 2 on a few lays , he wont have to get puled and can get in a groove. the one thing you cant teach is speed and the kid has that...

I am pulling for spiller to have a big day as my team has been beaten up all year. Number one pick? Jamal Charles. Best receiver? Kenny Britt. I picked up Kevin Smith on the wire on Tuesday and he was hurt Thursday. I am #2 in my league and about to lock up the #2 seed but I meed Spiller to step up big time for me.

I am pulling for spiller to have a big day as my team has been beaten up all year. Number one pick? Jamal Charles. Best receiver? Kenny Britt. I picked up Kevin Smith on the wire on Tuesday and he was hurt Thursday. I am #2 in my league and about to lock up the #2 seed but I meed Spiller to step up big time for me.

I took Charles in the first round too, also paired that with Ryan Grant in the middle rounds thinking he would bounce back on a high scoring offense. I picked up CJ but Im not starting him, at least not on the road against the Jets. After the Miami game I dont see him getting many goalline carries and I think Johnny White gets a near even splits in carries.

GO BILLS!!!!!

My starters in a keeper league were a choice of two between Adrian Peterson, Freddie, and Matt Forte and was sitting pretty...until last week, but now that that's blown up, it's Spiller or Ryan Torain...um, Spiller it is.