Company won't hire anyone

11 years of a crap economy is enough to keep many companies from hiring. No secret there. Bush and the republicans failed, Obama and the democrats have failed. Tell me again why either party should get anyones vote.

Neither party deserves anyones vote. But unfortunatly the two parties have put steps in place to block any other party from having any realistic chance at getting any ground.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neither party deserves anyones vote. But unfortunatly the two parties have put steps in place to block any other party from having any realistic chance at getting any ground.

Yeah, when I hear people piss and moan and complain about how the system is broken I try to explain that "The System" is working quite well for both parties

That campaign slogan has already begun. I know a few Obamabots who have come to the conclusion that Republicans/Conservatives/Non-Party-Members won't hire people or spend money because they want Obama to fail. If they would just suck it up and do what they're supposed to do, then we would all be living in Utopia.

When all else fails, blame Bush :thumbsup::rolleyes:

This is just the warm up act. The expensive comedy show starts after the Republicans get close to a nominee and Obama's billion dollar re-election campaign kicks in. Yep billion dollar re-election, just think of all those possible jobs created/saved/touched

The Horror! :ph34r:

Just the re-election of a Public Official will take a 1B dollar fund.... 1 Billion Dollars..... it amazes me how a rather simple job like public service could have been hijacked and abused so badly.

Just the re-election of a Public Official will take a 1B dollar fund.... 1 Billion Dollars..... it amazes me how a rather simple job like public service could have been hijacked and abused so badly.

$5 off Obama 2012 hoodies. Today only

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/o2012-hoodie-offer?source=20111127_ofa_ndhoo&utm_medium=email&utm_source=obama&utm_campaign=20111127_ofa_ndhoo&keycode=

:thumbdown:

Yeah, when I hear people piss and moan and complain about how the system is broken I try to explain that "The System" is working quite well for both parties

Exactly. What really gets me is that both parties are eerily similar, basically they are two wings of the war and bureaucracy party yet people still fighting and acting as if their party is so much better than the other team.

More manufacturing, it looks like. Supplies overhead crane services to the industrial sector.

And the guy's argument is silly, to say the least. He can hire people now, he'd LIKE to hire people now, except that he can't, because it's too expensive, and will only get better when Obama's out of office? I can accept most of those statements on their own...taken together, that's just silly. If he can expand his workforce now, then business conditions are pretty good for him regardless of the overall economy or who's in DC. If it's too expensive to expand his workforce even though he needs to (because of excessive regulation, or the ridiculous health care legislation, or whatever)...then he's probably doing something wrong. How well-managed are his finances, that he can't hire people he wants to hire?

If the demand for his cranes is good enough and has not over leveraged his operation, he should be able to hire people.... the supply of labor out there is high, and people are motivated to get back to work.... he should have leverage in pay packages and shared benefits....

My aunt has more orders that she can fill right now... she hires people because she need to get orders filled and out the door.... she is not whining about the Gubment, she is moving ahead with her business.

I will not donate a dime to any political campaign..... they have plenty of the money to run their muck

Exactly. What really gets me is that both parties are eerily similar, basically they are two wings of the war and bureaucracy party yet people still fighting and acting as if their party is so much better than the other team.

I don't see much of a difference, really. Both are fiscally reckless and net expanders of limited government.

The little squabbles aside, they have the same goals in mind... money, influence and power.....

That under 6 percent unemployment was horrible. I remember! I was there!

Right up until 2006 when the Dem's took the reigns of power in congress.

The unemployment rate was fairly low for a good amount of Bush's term, but it doesn't mean there wasn't a lot of bad things brewing while he was in there. Blaming the Democrats taking over in 06 is just incorrect.

But blaming Bush is correct?

That's up to you. He is ONE of many to blame. Blaming the faltering economy on one guy is dumb. But, he did make some poor choices (Wars, second batch of tax cuts, etc.) while in office which hurt us long-term.

That's up to you. He is ONE of many to blame. Blaming the faltering economy on one guy is dumb. But, he did make some poor choices (Wars, second batch of tax cuts, etc.) while in office which hurt us long-term.

Blaming the faltering economy on one guy is dumb unless that one guy is Bush. Did I get your stance right??

The unemployment rate was fairly low for a good amount of Bush's term, but it doesn't mean there wasn't a lot of bad things brewing while he was in there. Blaming the Democrats taking over in 06 is just incorrect.

You're right. So, I'll also blame the Democrat party of 2003 for their cries of racism whenever Fanny and Freddie were brought up for more regulation. Then there is Chuck of 2008 and his loose lips that sank the banking industry.

I feel better now. Thank's for pointing out the error of my narrow minded thinking.

Edited by Oxrock