What would you trade for a Bills SB victory?

Hull, Kent67

I would trade my wife for a Super Bowl victory! :D

176419[/snapback]

Id trade my 1998 explorer with leather seats, low miles, moon roof, dog gate (only "slightly dirty"), and brand new good year tires.

BTW, its in pieces after it rolled over twice on icy roads with my wife at the helm.

Lets see... last week I took a girl on a toy buying date. I told her that I was going to give it all to charity. $200 later, she thought I was the greatest guy on earth. After the date I went ahead and took everything back. :D So for a Bills SB victory, I would actually go out and rebuy those toys and give them to charity.

Lets see... last week I took a girl on a toy buying date. I told her that I was going to give it all to charity.  $200 later, she thought I was the greatest guy on earth.  After the date I went ahead and took everything back.  :D So for a Bills SB victory, I would actually go out and rebuy those toys and give them to charity.

176482[/snapback]

Cold, dude, cold......

Lets see... last week I took a girl on a toy buying date. I told her that I was going to give it all to charity.  $200 later, she thought I was the greatest guy on earth.  After the date I went ahead and took everything back.  :D So for a Bills SB victory, I would actually go out and rebuy those toys and give them to charity.

176482[/snapback]

holy sh-- dude, you are the !@#$ing man.

Do you have any more of these ideas in your stable? That is pure gold. You could charge a lot of cash for things like that.

Also, how smart is this girl in question? Jr College, high schoool, university-level? the smarter the girl, teh better the scam this is.

holy sh-- dude, you are the !@#$ing man.

Do you have any more of these ideas in your stable?  That is pure gold.  You could charge a lot of cash for things like that.

Also, how smart is this girl in question?  Jr College, high schoool, university-level?  the smarter the girl, teh better the scam this is.

176499[/snapback]

That particular girl was 24. I was in the doghouse with her before that night. Now I am Santa's little helper. :angry:

I'm full of bad ideas... A few weeks ago I went out with a girl named Tara. Her roommate decided to tag along and we all went out to a club. After an hour they told me they had to go to the bathroom. Now they didn't really have to go to the rest room. They went in there to talk about me. This was our first date and I wanted to know how I was doing. So I go up to the bar and told this one girl, "if you go in there and find out what they are saying, I will buy you any drink you want". My informant went in there and got the low down on how the date was going. I found out what I was doing wrong, and what I was doing right. I made half-time adjustments and made myself more to their liking. The date ended great and it's all thanks to a $5 drink. :lol: