He's Back!

Dante

I'm neither here nor there with Crosby. But damn. 23 minutes into the game and a goal and two assists already.

He is a fantastic hockey player...a goal and two assists, after missing nine and half months of hockey...if anybody hated him before, they are really going to hate him now...Pens look good...though it is only the Islanders...

Crosby haters are ridiculous. If he was a Sabre, there would be a couple statues downtown already.

Crosby is the NHL equivalent of Tom Brady, for most fans. Too bad...should enjoy the greats, no matter what team they play for (except Miami) while they are still playing.

Crosby is the NHL equivalent of Tom Brady, for most fans. Too bad...should enjoy the greats, no matter what team they play for (except Miami) while they are still playing

So true. I enjoy watching the super stars that come to Buffalo to play against either the Bills or Sabres. IM glad that Crosby was able to play hockey again. Hope he has no more concussions as the sport of hockey just went up a notch with Croby's return.

It's a love hate thing. I hate that they play for rival teams, but I love to watch them make the game look so easy. Then of course I hate Brady for tainting Michelle monaghahan then ditching her for Giselle bundschen but that is a different story all together.

Crosby is the NHL equivalent of Tom Brady, for most fans. Too bad...should enjoy the greats, no matter what team they play for (except Miami) while they are still playing.

That's an apt analogy. For both players, the two most common complaints (reasons to "hate" them) are a) They get all the calls and b) The media just looooves him.

Guess what? Neither of those things is their fault!

dont worry, hes been "Lindross'ed" and he will have a few handfuls of good games, get hit in the head again....another extended period of not playing, come back and do OK then another hit to the head, career over...another "Next Gretzky" derailed...bummer cuz hes good

Yep!! It's good to have him back on the ice.

I only caught a few shifts after his 1st goal.

I had some other ""cheering"" to do. My Stars

played the Oilers and won 4-1.

Congrats on the new owner! Stars will be good now they aren't in limbo. I guess they lost a few good front office people because of the ownership situation.

Congrats on the new owner! Stars will be good now they aren't in limbo. I guess they lost a few good front office people because of the ownership situation.

Thanks!! I'm pleased. I teared up last night when he did the ceremonial dropping of the puck to

start the game. It has been hard to see the team go down hill and not be able to add or keep

good players due to financial reasons.