This does not look like a 5-5 team

Chuckknox

Correct - The Bills look more like a 5 and 11 team right now!!!

This is the key. If they didn't start 4-1, we all probably wouldn't be bitching right now. They're 5-5, not 2-8...there's time to turn this around, but changes need to be made.

That said, the way they've played the past 3 weeks reminds me of the first 5-6 games from last season.

This is the key. If they didn't start 4-1, we all probably wouldn't be bitching right now. They're 5-5, not 2-8...there's time to turn this around, but changes need to be made.

That said, the way they've played the past 3 weeks reminds me of the first 5-6 games from last season.

It is really sad how low some fans have set the bar here. The Bills are still in the worst period of franchise history....going on 12 years without a playoff appearance.....and some fans are saying we would be happy with 5-5 if it happened a little different. Talk about beaten spouse syndrome. It doesn't take 5 gradual years of building to get to the playoffs.

Things even out over a 16 game schedule. Clearly the 3-0 start was an aberation but it was fun while it lasted. Any Bills fan with objective knowledge of the team could have predicted the Bills will be one of the worst 5-10 teams in the NFL. And that's exactly what they are.

It is really sad how low some fans have set the bar here. The Bills are still in the worst period of franchise history....going on 12 years without a playoff appearance.....and some fans are saying we would be happy with 5-5 if it happened a little different. Talk about beaten spouse syndrome. It doesn't take 5 gradual years of building to get to the playoffs.

This is not a beaten spouse syndrome. I know how bad they are, but I'm looking ahead, not behind. They're horrible right now, but probably a mediocre team overall.

Remember, there have been injuries...they just have no depth and the OL is a mess again.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Things even out over a 16 game schedule. Clearly the 3-0 start was an aberation but it was fun while it lasted. Any Bills fan with objective knowledge of the team could have predicted the Bills will be one of the worst 5-10 teams in the NFL. And that's exactly what they are.

I am in agreement that the talent on this team was lower third, but it was not a certainty that the Bills momentum from the early season couldn't have gotten them up to 9-10 wins. It happens. Look at how the Chiefs and Rams played last year with inferior talent. The Chiefs made the playoffs, the Rams just missed them.

Edited by Dick Drawn

There has to be a few players out there available that could help this team get a few more wins this year.

Are there any WR that can catch available ?

Still wondering why Geoff Hangartner was cut when this team clearly had a problem with o-line depth. BTW - Hangman has started 9 straight games in Carolina. So he is NOT an option to help the o-line anymore...

:wallbash:

Still wondering why Geoff Hangartner was cut when this team clearly had a problem with o-line depth. BTW - Hangman has started 9 straight games in Carolina. So he is NOT an option to help the o-line anymore...

One of the most retarded moves the FO made this past pre-season. The o-line is as thin as a sheet of toilet paper - I'm sure they cut Hangartner to save a few bucks. Boy could they use him right now. Ralph may as well wipe his a$$ with the money he saved on this move.

Correct - The Bills look more like a 5 and 11 team right now!!!

I think the last 3 weeks, they look worse then they ever did last year in the 4-12 season.

I didn't think there was a question as to why he was cut, the almight dollar, like a good portion of the moves with this organization. I wasn't a Hangman fan, didn't care for the signing when they brought him in, but to think he was better then half of the offensive lineman that were on this team when they cut him is a freaking joke. Money rules in this organization, that is why they cut him and traded Evans and it isn't new to this team this year. A few years ago they cut their left tackle just days before the season opener.

One of the most retarded moves the FO made this past pre-season. The o-line is as thin as a sheet of toilet paper - I'm sure they cut Hangartner to save a few bucks. Boy could they use him right now. Ralph may as well wipe his a$$ with the money he saved on this move.

He cant he gave it to Fitz, so now that I think of it, almost the same thing.

I hate cheap thin toilet paper....the kind where you go to wipe and you accidently finger your butt hole!.....hate it!

They need to do something different... Run the ball, don't turn over the ball would be a nice start.... I would also get aggressive on D, we could se some sacks and turnovers....

I said this in another thread, go look at what Denver is doing.... They're not a great roster, but they are playing no mistake offense and aggressive defense.... Keep it close, don't make mistakes, chances are you will be close in they'd....

What do you mean "the front office needs to be held accountable"?

They're only accountable to Ralph, and Ralph thinks they are doing a fine job. He's turning a nice profit. Any questions? (and don't ask anything about winning... that ain't on the "to do" list.