[closed]Terrell Owens

I know this is going to be controversial, I know I'm going to get responses that pretty much all have the same thing in common, that I'm crazy. But this team, this offense, needs something to inject some life into it. Not to mention that the recieving corps is reeling with injuries right now. But, maybe its time for Chan, Buddy and Ralph to pick the phone up, and dial YOU KNOW WHO and ask him to do YOU KNOW WHAT...(@terrellowens)

I know this is going to be controversial, I know I'm going to get responses that pretty much all have the same thing in common, that I'm crazy. But this team, this offense, needs something to inject some life into it. Not to mention that the recieving corps is reeling with injuries right now. But, maybe its time for Chan, Buddy and Ralph to pick the phone up, and dial YOU KNOW WHO and ask him to do YOU KNOW WHAT...(@terrellowens)

How many times does somebody have to "step out on a limb" like this, before it is not controversial? There have been about a half dozen threads on "sign TO' over the past few weeks.

At this point, if bringing in TO would be the answer to all their offensive woes (which I seriously doubt), they are more !@#$ed than it seems.

Dude. There is no Santa Claus, no savior. WTF is TO gonna bing to this team except a few ticket sales?

You've got an HC that says "Football is a physical game for physical people". Yet, he fields a team of wusses. He runs a finesse offense and thinks that by playing 5 def. lineman, 2 ILBS and 4 DBs his defense is physical. Well, how's that worked out? 29th ranked in a 32 team league.