I've been blocked on twitter

Kevin

What a nasty guy. In fact, there are really very few athletes out there that are great people. Sad really. Once a friend of mine compared our societies love of pro athletes too "kids in North Korea bowing before a picture of Kim Jong Il in the school gym". And, he's not far off.Occasionally there are exceptions (Lee Roy Selmon, Derrick Brooks, e.t.c) but most athletes are as selfish as they come of as. You're the better person man. It's his fault.

I was watching the NFL Network special on Walter Payton and I was surprised to learn a couple things about him:

When the Bears won the SB in 1985, he was all whiny and bitter because he didn't get to score a touchdown. Didn't celebrate with his teammates. Pouted.

It was also revealed that he cheated on his wife blatantly and regularly.

And the NFL Man of the Year Award is named after him.

What a nasty guy. In fact, there are really very few athletes out there that are great people. Sad really. Once a friend of mine compared our societies love of pro athletes too "kids in North Korea bowing before a picture of Kim Jong Il in the school gym". And, he's not far off.Occasionally there are exceptions (Lee Roy Selmon, Derrick Brooks, e.t.c) but most athletes are as selfish as they come of as. You're the better person man. It's his fault.

If you criticize Peyton Manning you're family will be sent to a forced labor camp and you'll be summarily executed?