SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Poojer

No doubt , the past couple of weeks just not fun at all. Would be great to see team revert back to a more successful mode, but at this point will be glad for a final gun with Bills simply having more points than the other guys no matter how they do it or how many....:)

Edited by millbank

That's the spirit, but I wish I could add to your optimism. With the injuries mounting and players going to IR, no depth, no offensive creativeness, and a porous defense, this game has the makeings for another diaster. I'd love to see a butt whooping like they did against the Skins and Chiefs, but this is a Dolphins team that is out to prove people wrong. This is a Bills team in the corner, licking their wounds with no answers to fight their way out. Hopefully I'm wrong and the Bills become the rabid badger that goes on the attack and doesn't look back.

That's the spirit, but I wish I could add to your optimism. With the injuries mounting and players going to IR, no depth, no offensive creativeness, and a porous defense, this game has the makeings for another diaster. I'd love to see a butt whooping like they did against the Skins and Chiefs, but this is a Dolphins team that is out to prove people wrong. This is a Bills team in the corner, licking their wounds with no answers to fight their way out. Hopefully I'm wrong and the Bills become the rabid badger that goes on the attack and doesn't look back.

Me, Billsfreak17 son, is a bills fan.. it is fun but my dad is maybe the biggest DOLPHINFAN ever and i say that Buffalo will win 35 7 and the dolphins will sadley lose a playoff spot hahahahahahahaha dad your on the computer!

Me, Billsfreak17 son, is a bills fan.. it is fun but my dad is maybe the biggest DOLPHINFAN ever and i say that Buffalo will win 35 7 and the dolphins will sadley lose a playoff spot hahahahahahahaha dad your on the computer!

HAHAHA...Billsfreak17 here...that was my son, who (for many years) knows the best way that i am a dolphin fan

you are completely out of your mind....35-7???? common man...no way the bills give up 7 points.....

agree completely Poojer! I am old enough to remember the 70's. I STILL hate the Phish like no other hate in my life. I hate marsha and the cheatriots too, but I will always have a special place in my heart for the Phish. The place where things go to die. where you want to visit personal and aggressive bodily harm to people. That place. (ok- maybe I exaggerate a little, but not much)

SQUISH THE PHISH!!!!!