Tweets from Celebs, Current Bills players, and others

Lv-Bills

kurt warner said, "Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner): Wow, @TimTebow does it again! So happy 4 him, no idea how he does it, but I remember when ppl said the same about me!"

if you can't feel the absolute envy coming through that post for the 24/7 love timmy t is getting for beeing BFFs with jesus christ, you've probably never known an athlete that's done anything above the high school level.

real world equivalents -

you sit down at your in-laws table for thanksgiving.

"this turkey is amazing. just as good as when i make it at home."

you're driving with your wife.

"good job parking the car honey. you did as good of a job as when i do it."

your coworker gets a promotion for work he did on a 6 month long project.

"nice job mark. you handled that last presentation as well as the one i gave last quarter."

step out of the hero-worshipping shoes. athletes are pampered d*cks that have been told they are kings of the world since junior high school. it is amusing when sites like twitter break down those walls, and give a look into the actual persona of people like kurt warner, instead of the image of his wife clutching the bible on the sideline praying for her husband to throw a touchdown so he doesn't have to go back to bagging groceries at safe way.

he probably beats her too :)

GO BILLS!

You were wearing your tin foil hat while writing this, weren't you?

kurt warner said, "Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner): Wow, @TimTebow does it again! So happy 4 him, no idea how he does it, but I remember when ppl said the same about me!"

if you can't feel the absolute envy coming through that post for the 24/7 love timmy t is getting for beeing BFFs with jesus christ, you've probably never known an athlete that's done anything above the high school level.

real world equivalents -

you sit down at your in-laws table for thanksgiving.

"this turkey is amazing. just as good as when i make it at home."

you're driving with your wife.

"good job parking the car honey. you did as good of a job as when i do it."

your coworker gets a promotion for work he did on a 6 month long project.

"nice job mark. you handled that last presentation as well as the one i gave last quarter."

step out of the hero-worshipping shoes. athletes are pampered d*cks that have been told they are kings of the world since junior high school. it is amusing when sites like twitter break down those walls, and give a look into the actual persona of people like kurt warner, instead of the image of his wife clutching the bible on the sideline praying for her husband to throw a touchdown so he doesn't have to go back to bagging groceries at safe way.

he probably beats her too :)

GO BILLS!

I think you're misreading the context of what Warner wrote and totally missing the implied compliment. The key part is the "I don't know how he does it..."

You are equating "I remember when people said the same about me" to "I remember when I won and got praised".

The correct intended comparator is to "I remember when people said I sucked and would never succeed in the NFL"

Expansion of Warner's tweet:

"People said they had no idea how I won because I lacked talent and would never succeed in the NFL....and I went to two Superbowls and put on a ring. Now people are saying Tebow lacks talent and will never succeed...but he's winning. The HoF is your limit, Kid!"

The equivalent would be:

"Your mom said you could starve a block, but this turkey is amazing. I can remember when people said I could starve a block, and I retired as a 4 star chef, so....you Go! Don't listen to haters. You could become a 4 star chef too."

Honestly, I think some people have so much envy in their hearts they just cruise around around looking for ops to read it into everything. Gold-boy, I"m talking to YOU.

Whether Tebow can actually make it, or whether Kurt is letting his Christian feelings influence his evaluations, can't say - but he's not paid to evaluate football talent so no matter, either.

What about the @broncosdefense that scored and kept the game within reach the whole game???

This, pretty much. Tebow is getting the glory, but the Denver D had the guts.