Brad Smith and Fred Jackson

26CornerBlitz

It's time to really unveil Brad Smith in conjunction with Fred Jackson in order to win against the Dolphins and Jets the next two weeks. I hope Chan stops falling in love with the passing game that the league has caught on to and lets Brad Smith earn his considerable contract.

I think this is especially true considering the success that Denver had against the Dolphins and Jets.

Go Bills!!!

It can't hurt. I say throw the kitchen sink at them all for the rest of the season. Put things in there they haven't used yet. Chan said that Brad came in late during the preseason and didn't really get a good look at what he could do. So why did we sign him? Use him and abuse him I say. Put him at the WR spot, toss a lateral to him and have him throw down field. Anything to get a spark from the offense, confuse the opposing defenses and score like crazy like we did in the beginning of the year. Chan is supposed to be this megamind, well now's the time to change it up and throw in some new wrinkles.

Jackson is always reliable, we need our other guys to step up. Spiller and Smith need to make things happen with their feet. Jones needs to fix his hands. Chan needs to get some better play calling. Nelson and Chandler need to keep being reliable. Johnson needs to improve in space. Our OL needs to keep Fitz from getting hit. Fitz needs to stop making dumb throws.

Has B. Smith ever not converted on 3rd and 4th from the Wildcat? All I can remember was successful attempts, yet Chan is calling deep passes for Jones to drop on 4th and short now. Why!!??

That is exactly my thoughts too! Brad gets positive yards every time. It may get tougher now w/o Wood though.

Has B. Smith ever not converted on 3rd and 4th from the Wildcat? All I can remember was successful attempts, yet Chan is calling deep passes for Jones to drop on 4th and short now. Why!!??

If Jones catches it then Chan called a great play. Hey, the the players have to execute when given ths chance. Maybe Jones should wear those gloves that everyone is wearing. Like flypaper, anything sticks to them.

Light a fire under our Oline. Have Fred take direct snaps and run the option w/ CJ as the pitchman. Have Smith come in motion for reverses and passing plays w/ Nelson and Stevie running high low. Sometimes have Smith take the snap etc. That would be dangerous IMO. Don't do it exclusively but we need something. That could move the ball.

How 'bout Fitz carves up the D with perfect passes like he was the first few games? Pull the linebackers back and open up the holes for Fred to get to the second level. Until they respect the passing game they will stuff the box. Definitely agree about utilizing Brad Smith more, he converts and moves the chains. But for me the X factor is Fitz. He just has to play better, and our line needs some divine intervention to hold up.