Superbowl trend for the Bills

poo

Just noticed that for the past five seasons the NFC contender for the Super Bowl have defeated the Bills when they played during the regular season. It is strange that we played all five of them however, it is less strange that we lost all five of them. Dallas or Giants this year perchance?

nice observation

as much as it pains me to say it, i can see the cowboys actually making the super bowl

i know its the case with them all the time, but if they could ever just get their act together...

green bay looks like the favourite obviously, but i could see the cowboys giving them trouble...they have talent all over the board

Just noticed that for the past five seasons the NFC contender for the Super Bowl have defeated the Bills when they played during the regular season. It is strange that we played all five of them however, it is less strange that we lost all five of them. Dallas or Giants this year perchance?

Wow, good sleuthing! Last year, we basically wound up playing every team that qualified for the playoffs -- and both Super Bowl participants. But, the trend you have pointed out is pretty interesting.

I'll put my chips down on the NY Giants. I think they represent the best-suited team to knock off the Dairy Empire...

Wow, good sleuthing! Last year, we basically wound up playing every team that qualified for the playoffs -- and both Super Bowl participants. But, the trend you have pointed out is pretty interesting.

I'll put my chips down on the NY Giants. I think they represent the best-suited team to knock off the Dairy Empire...

Yeah I also think the Giants are the favorite to continue this trend. The defense is playing fast and hitting hard. Maybe a twenty one year reunion at the superbowl? :thumbsup: