Jets-Broncos live Game Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans should root for a Denver win I would think?

That's probably a solid assumption… except around here.

I suspect the "Suck for Luckers" are gonna be emerging from the woodwork soon if the Bills slide continues… even though we already have 5 wins.

I guarantee there are people thinking draft position at this point.

Straight out of chan gaily book 4th and inches SNEAK THE BALL!

This is the first time I've really watched Denver this year. It sure looks like the coaching staff is trying to build a Tebow-friendly offense and they should get a lot of credit for that.

It's to everyone's benefit, Tebow's, the organization's, the fans, the Haters to build an offense around his unique talents.

Straight out of chan gaily book 4th and inches SNEAK THE BALL!

Just incredible. I bet I've seen that five times in the last few weeks. WTF are these coaching thinking about --- especially if your QB is Tebow! Isn't that his whole gig, running the ball??

Well, there's lots of Tebow haters and lots of Jets haters.

Who do we cheer for?

I don't hate Tebow, I just hate the Te-blowers. But I hate the Jets even more, so Go Tebow!

p.s. Willis with a couple of old school runs early.

SJBF, back from Occupy Wall Street?

That's funny. I thought about going down cause I was staying pretty close by. But I had almost zero free time. Almost every minute of the 4 days was scripted… like a Bill Walsh game plan.

My son-in-law is actually works in private equity so that would have made dinner a bit awkward

The Broncos run a lot of gimmicky misdirections. It's so weird seeing an NFL team do things like that.

That's funny. I thought about going down cause I was staying pretty close by. But I had almost zero free time. Almost every minute of the 4 days was scripted… like a Bill Walsh game plan.

My son-in-law is actually works in private equity so that would have made dinner a bit awkward

The Broncos run a lot of gimmicky misdirections. It's so weird seeing an NFL team do things like that.

yea its fun, like watching a college game

Only difference between us and Denver is coaching on defense....

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. And two guys that can actually rush the passer.

Next time give me a shout in advance and we'll grab lunch or a beer.

Edited by KD in CT