(OT) Awful Weather...

buckeyemike

Looks like Cinci could pose a problem as well StuckInCinci. Thanks for the update though. :P  Also goog luck with the good looking chick on the plane Steve! ;)

175356[/snapback]

oh, it never fails... I don't know what it is about me, but people feel like the second they sit next to me, I must be the guy that loves to hear about their lives... No matter WHERE i go... But, does this help me on my flights? No - because no matter what, the hot chick on the plane will be one or two rows ahead or behind me, and i will get stuck next to some lady who is one foot in the grave, and wants to chatter about her cats, or her 109 great grandchildren... But, like i said, enough Heinekens (and I only drink Heinekens when flying) and it will be cool.

Good Luck and be safe to everyone traveling today and over the holiday.

Mike, sorry about the Orlando weather report considering what you're going through but it is winter so it's a good time for me to rub in the nice weather here, lol. ;)

Steve, good luck finding that hot chick on the plane, odds are, where you're traveling from, that there won't be anything but geriatrics, lol. Good luck

Cleveland will hold the key................

175351[/snapback]

Oh, great. Put all the pressure on me, why don't you... ;)

Update: I am at my office now. It took me nearly an hour to dig my car out of the ice and snow, and I broke someone else's snow shovel to do it. I'm making a side trip to Home Depot on the way home...to buy two shovels.

The main roads aren't too bad right now, but the side streets are horrid.

Anyone else in Cleveland, a side note: they are going to close the West Shoreway because of flooding at 1:00 today.

Mike

It's terrible here in Northern CA, bright and sunny. Clear and 69 degrees, with 11% humidity . Over the last few days we haven't even needed long sleeves to go out in the morning. They are expecting rain late Sunday, hopefully after we've watched the Bills run over the 49ers from 7 rows back near midfield. Gotta love those season ticket holders that can't make the games!

Experianced the weather in Cleveland first hand yesterday.

We left Rochester at 7am ... wife and 3 kids for Chicago ... and 13 hours later arrived in chicaho ...

DRIVING rain from Buffalo to a hour outside Cleveland .. then ICY roads and snow till a good ways into Ohio ...

Never say so many cars off the road .. semi flipped .. even a car carrier wrecked .. a couple of cars still on it .. rest ruined ...

We have made it in 9 1/2 hours ... 13 was a LITTLE to long !

LOOKINg forward to the return on Monday !!! NOT

But as long as the Bills win Sunday ... will be an enjoyable drive !