Are we whistling past the graveyard ?.....

Boatdrinks

about the chances for a letdown without McGahee? I know it's just the 49ers but our O hasn't exactly been setting the world on fire lately. Yes the points have been high but we've been getting points from ST and the D. Our running game seems to have disappeared when Campbell and Euhus went down. Now McGahee' status is VERY unclear, even possibly for the Steelers game. It seems no one is giving the 9ers achance. Kinda scary when you look at what happened Monday night. I am by n o means putting SF's talent level anywhere near the Dolphins. Just concerned about the potential for our incredible ride to come to an end before week 17. :devil:

I'm really hoping to see Shaud show some stuff. Even though the Browns were demoralized when he entered the game, he put up some pretty good yardage for his first time out. If I remember, against Cincy his yards per carry weren't too bad, but it seems like we spent more time watching Drew throw the ball into the ground than trying any running plays.

I don't think anyone, including the Bills players, are taking the 49er's lightly. Any given Sunday...

The D's confidence is sky high. ST's have never been better. If the Offense doesn't self destruct with turnovers, they can score enough to win this game. Have a feeling this may be a tight game. 21-17, for instance.

Does anyone really think the 49'ers, who got blanked by the Seahawks, can actually score 7 points on the Bills, much less 17?

174996[/snapback]

did anyone think the dolphins could score 29 points against the pats?

you just can't predict what crazy sh-- will happen in a game. you've got to take each opponent seriously and stay focused in this league.

the bills should win, handily. for the first time in 5 weeks, however, i'm not betting them with the spread. too much of a trap.

Quite frankly, if this team is to be considered a contender, it should be able to adjust for the loss of a player, having some other guys step up, and get the job done.

This game should not be a problem, with or without Willis.