ya know that FreeIpod.com scam...

buffalomike

you have to tell 5 people who will sign up and complete 1 offer and then its yours. Thats why i posted it here. If ya got enough people around here interested you could work out a system where everyone helps everyone else out.

So now if I just participate in 1 of their offers Ill get the Ipod?  Even if I cancel it right away???

174821[/snapback]

here are some of the offers:

Complete 1 of the offers below:

Blockbuster Online

FREE 2 Week Trial to Blockbuster Online! Rent DVDs Online! More than 25,000 Titles! Free Shipping both ways! No Due Dates! Plus, get 2 FREE in-store rentals a month! Start Your FREE Trial Now! You must remain a member during the 2 week trial to receive credit.

CLICK HERE NOW!

RealRhapsody

Burn more music and less money! Try RealRhapsodyTM for the 1st month for $.99 and get 5 FREE burns! Choose from 700,000 songs, 25,000 artists! Unbeatable Digital Sound Quality! Try it today!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Citi® Platinum Select® Card for College Students

Save with 0% APR introductory rate for 6 months. No minimum income or co-signer required. No annual fee. Build your credit history. Dedicated 24/7 customer service. Free online services.

CLICK HERE NOW!

BMG Music Service

Get 12 CDs for the price of 1 with membership at BMG Music Service. Choose from over 13,000 hits in rock, pop, R&B, country and more!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Columbia House DVD

Columbia House's best offer yet! Join the Columbia House DVD Club and get 5 DVDs for $.49 each plus shipping and processing! See details...

CLICK HERE NOW!

Video Professor

This offer features FREE Computer lessons for the consumer as well as free bonus Pop-up blocker & Spyware Stopper! Yours just for trying our famous free computer lessons.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Citi Platinum Select Card

Apply now and start saving with 0% APR* on balance transfers and purchases for 12 months and No annual fee. With this card comes the added protection of: Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases and secure, free online account management.

CLICK HERE NOW!

Trimlife Trio

Get a FREE 7 Day Trial of Trimlife Trio: Block Carbs, Get Essential Multi-Vitamins and Lose Weight! $22.00 Value - FREE to Try, at No risk!! Just pay shipping and handling.

CLICK HERE NOW!

eFax Plus

With eFax, get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered by email. Sending faxes is just as easy. Sign up now for a FREE 30-day trial!

CLICK HERE NOW!

My Daily Dose

Try MyDailyDose FREE! Nutrition you will feel working everyday. The 5 most vital pills your body needs - In easy daily packs! Try it FREE!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Hydroderm

Get a Free Sample of Hydroderm! Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Look 10 years younger without injections! Try it for Free now!

CLICK HERE NOW!

People PC

Want a better Internet for less? Get UNLIMITED access for $10.95 a month with People PC! You’ll be equipped with virus blocker, pop-up blocker, and spam controls! Try us FREE for 30 Days.

CLICK HERE NOW!

GM Card

Get more than you pay for with the GM Card! Every purchase earns you 5% towards a new GM vehicle! 0% Intro APR on balance transfers! No Annual Fee!

CLICK HERE NOW!

Nexiderm

Nexiderm is a wrinkle reducing cream offering a Free 10 day trial w/ shipping and handling. Credit Card required.

CLICK HERE NOW!

MyInks

Myinks is “ the most trusted source for ink on the Internet” for a reason. Save up to 85% on Inkjet Cartridges. Free Shipping with every $55 order – plus - every order gets great premiums like Free Magazine subscription, Gold Coin, Webster CDs, etc.

CLICK HERE NOW!

The Citi® Driver's Edge® Platinum Select® Card

The Citi® Driver's Edge® Platinum Select® Card earns you automotive rebates on your everyday purchases. Use your rebates toward a new or used car - or service, repair or maintenance on your current car.

CLICK HERE NOW!

The Wall Street Journal

Subscribe now to The Wall Street Journal and get up to 8 weeks FREE.

CLICK HERE NOW!

What are the offers, and how many "Friends" do you have to sign-up?  I did one of those things where I get a free Doom 3 for signing up for a Platinum Visa card.  I just sent in the certificate and hopefully will be getting the game soon.

174812[/snapback]

I simply paid EBGames $20 for Doom3, instead of signing up for a credit card. :devil:

CW

One of those offers will probably cost more than the I-Pod. Just buy one if you want one.

174965[/snapback]

I don't know about that. I have the GM card already, and we just got $2500 off a brand new car for my wife. I only had $500 worth of earnings, but GM upped it to $2500 if we bought a car this holiday season. Well, we were interested anyway, and their $2500 was added to $2000 worth of rebates on the vehicle.

So, due to the GM card's incentive, I got $4500 off a brand new vehicle when we actually needed a new vehicle.

Heck, just sign up for the GM card and pay your DirecTV bill with it every month, which is what I was doing. GM will eventually throw in some bonus money and you'll get a great deal.

Get yourself a free I-pod, too? What a bonus!!!

The credit card deals are free, since they usually don't have an annual fee.  Seems like the others are mostly free, as long as you cancel just after the free trial period.

174990[/snapback]

Remember that pulling too many credit cards and/or hard credit pulls (which they do when you open a new CC) will negatively impact your credit rating. This means you may end up paying more for a mortgage, car loan, etc. Check out http://www.fatwallet.com for lots of financial information.

CW