Kindle

GoodBye

why is it convenient? im not trying to be confrontational, honestly just curious what the benefits are or what makes it convenient?

I travel often for my job so when I am home I generally don't like running around to get stuff. I can be on the PC or Ipad anywhere - If I need something I order it - usually only two clicks - and it is usually at my front door when I get home. Simple as it gets ... down side is that not always a "good deal" from a price perspective and not the most "green" business model.

why is it convenient? im not trying to be confrontational, honestly just curious what the benefits are or what makes it convenient?

Free 2 day shipping. I find that most things can be found for cheaper online. The only downside of buying online vs. in store is the wait to get the product. Free two day shipping (or one day shipping for like 2 or 3 bucks) eliminates this downside and lets you do a lot more shopping from the comfort of your own home without the headache of driving out to get it.

Free 2 day shipping. I find that most things can be found for cheaper online. The only downside of buying online vs. in store is the wait to get the product. Free two day shipping (or one day shipping for like 2 or 3 bucks) eliminates this downside and lets you do a lot more shopping from the comfort of your own home without the headache of driving out to get it.

This and also some of the times I can't even find what I'm looking for in stores. Free two-day shipping isn't bad.

I travel often for my job so when I am home I generally don't like running around to get stuff. I can be on the PC or Ipad anywhere - If I need something I order it - usually only two clicks - and it is usually at my front door when I get home. Simple as it gets ... down side is that not always a "good deal" from a price perspective and not the most "green" business model.

Pretty much everything I buy is cheaper on Amazon than a traditional store.

On top of the free 2 day shipping, you can pay $3 for overnight shipping for cases where you need it immediately.

In addition, you can share your Prime membership with other "family" members. So it normally costs $80, but if you find three other people to share with, you can each pay $20 instead. $20 for free shipping, free streaming, and now a free book rental a month? Seems like a deal to me.